"Jungkook you gotta get up" I say dragging out my words, and that seemed to work enough as I got a "Fine, fine I'm getting up" in a deep raspy voice and a hand to my thigh as he pushed himself up off of my bed, he removed his hands and tousled his hair, his hands do things to my inner peace, they disturb it greatly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's 6 in the morning and we're all on our way to the set. Once we get there the director immediately tells us what we'll be filming today which is the full choreography and a few solo shots of all of us including my scene where I have to hug someone, Lisa's rap scene and all of separately singing our parts, then tomorrow we have to come back to a different set and film basically all short solo shots, we then have to come back after tomorrow to begin filming for 'Stay' once that's done, we're ready for our comeback.

(A/N I'm making it as if bts 'fire' stage just ended, so they'll be working on BS&T soon)

The girls and I get dragged off to hair and makeup and the boys decide to run off somewhere to go get some breakfast from a nearby cafe. I go over to the big set up where we get our hair and makeup done and was immediately sat down on a big chair by Hyeri and Yuri. The stylist Hyeri finished my makeup reasonably fast and Yuri who was working on my hair was just curling the pink extensions to make them blend in with my actual hair that was styled beautifully,

"Kora I swear to god you better not get makeup on your clothes..." Nikyee says walking around the corner with a large box in one hand and a big black bag that was being held up by a coat hanger so I guess there's my clothes and shoes, which means I'm almost ready... thank god, that means I get to see him sooner...

I walk into the changing room, and carefully pull on my clothes just simply putting them on my body because I know Nikyee is going to actually professionally style it, I put on this metallic, silver long sleeved shirt that has red and blue up the top of it, a small black skirt, black thigh high socks and black combat boots, I walk out of the small room and am immediately faced with Nikyee,

"Okay let's see what we can do with this," She says as she walks around me beginning her work, she tucks my shirt into my skirt and wrap a big belt around my waist, she grabs some double sided tape warning me that it'll hurt a little bit when I take it off later, and tapes the socks to my thighs making sure that they'll stay put as I dance. She finishes making a few touches just fixing little things here and there, Yuri comes back over to make sure my hair is still good and quickly checks my makeup before she sends me off with a thumbs up.

I walk out of the what I like to call 'The Transformer' and go to find out if the boys are back or not, but before I could do that all the girls and I were called to the set to begin filming, on my way there I see seven boys sitting in chairs watching the set get prepared whilst talking quietly amongst themselves and eating what looks to be sandwiches with some starbucks drinks in their hands, I hide my smile and contemplate walking over to them but remember that I need to film, I quickly and gently job over to the rest off the girls, as we were getting instructions from the director we get a big shock, jumping in place as we hear a big bang go off, we turn around quickly to see fire everywhere. Cooooool. We hear the boys hollering and yelling out how cool the set looks. There's a big scaffold thing with "FATE" written on it and fire is covering corners of the set making it very orangey and bright. The rough concrete floor has small puddles of water here and there and is simply damp, there was fire being caged and kept under control in these big triangular glass containers, then when you look towards the back you can see a fence, a screen producing a dark sky with a full moon and smoke machines going off behind a fence. The director gains our attention again before saying.