Astrid smiled once she had looked up. She pulled away her hand from his back, grabbing his free one.

The two sat there for a little while before the girl pulled away. "I have to go, my mom must be looking for me."

Astrid smiled, pulled away her hand and hoisted Alexa into her arms. She looked back at Hiccup for a second, giving him a look that said, "I'll be back soon."

Astrid walked downstairs before placing down the red head. She opened the door slowly.

"Thank you, for cheering him up a little, Alexa."

The girl smiled before waving. "Bye, Astrid!" She said before running outside. Astrid smiled, waving and closing the door.

She walked up the stairs with that smile but it faded when she saw her boyfriend. He was once again, slumped over on the bed, crying.

"Hiccup...just when I thought that you had cheered up a little," She said, signing. The blonde walked towards him, sitting down beside him.

Astrid placed her hand on his leg, stroking it slowly. "I know it hurts, babe. It will hurt for a while. Just cry it out..." She whispered. A second later, she found him leaning against her chest.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck, burring her nose into his hair.

Hiccup snaked his arms around her waist. "I miss him, Astrid," Hiccup sobbed out, crying into her arm.

"I know that you miss him, Hiccup. I miss him too."

Astrid pulled back her head from his hair. She stood up, pulling him with her. "You remember what you said on Itchy Armpit right? That you never met your mother. You've met her now. Even though your family's not whole, you have a mother. Be glad that you have her. What if, you hadn't found her? Then you would be all alone. And you don't want to go though the same thing I went though when I was a child."

Hiccup looked up. "You're right. Dad wouldn't want me to cry over him. He would want me to be happy. He would want me to man up..." He said.

Astrid fisted her hand into his hair, pulling away her body from him. "You don't need to man up, Hiccup. You're already a man in my eyes," She stopped for a second, wrapping her right arm around him, grabbing his ass.

Hiccup gasped, making Astrid smirk. "You're a great man in my eyes, a great, hot, sexy man."

She didn't want to go to hard on him since he was grieving but she still went for it.

Astrid slowly but determinedly backed him up against the wall, pressing herself against him.

Hiccup was breathing hard, finding that his pants had gone from fine to a little to tight.

Astrid smirked, placing her lips on his neck and kissing it as if she would suck the blood out of him.

Hiccup moaned. Astrid unwrapped her right arm from him, placing it on his lower belt. She slowly undid it, making sure it would sound much.

Hiccup grabbed her wrist, stopping her. "Please, Astrid."

The woman smiled. She undid the laces of his pants, reaching inside.

She grabbed his erect member, freeing it from the pants. Hiccup groined when the cool air hit it.

Astrid smiled against his neck before pulling away both her head and hand from him. She pulled away her other hand from his hair, pulling off her arm-wraps.

Then, she raised her right hand to her mouth, licking it slowly while looking at her man.

Hiccup sucked in his breath when she drew away her hand from her mouth, letting it drift down.