Chapter 18: 'XXX'? There's a Reason for Three

The Heart of a Mate: Chapter 18: 'XXX'? There's a Reason for Three

Lauren's POV

               I spent the rest of the day with the girls, planning out Langley's funeral. They dressed him and covered any bruises with makeup, only stopping for a lunch break. Pyro and Jay had slunk in at one point. "Lauren, what in the hell are you thinking?" Jay asked, his arm draping protectively around me. 

"I think he did what he did out of desperation and loyalty - so he at least deserves a proper funeral." I answered bluntly. 

Pyro scoffed. "'Loyalty?'" 

I turned to him with a serious face, "Yes, loyalty to me. For years you were thought of as a traitor and I was an idiot for thinking there wasn't a price on your head." He didn't respond but I had made my point. Just because I had forgiven him, doesn't mean everyone else has. "I'm also granting you position of Grand Levi." 

"Why me?" 

I bit my lip hesitantly. "Because I trust you." I admitted, secretly wishing I wouldn't regret it - again. 

               Dinner, to say the least, was quiet. Langley's death still hung over our shoulders and that seemed to put everyone on edge. Jay and Pyro sat on either side of me, neither daring to say a word. 

"This is fun." I reached for my glass only to have Jay grab it first. "What the hell?" 

"No more drinking." He commanded and sat the glass on the other side of him. Pyro smirked and took another sip of his drink. I sulked, unable to wait until I could dismiss everybody. 

"Why can't I drink - who are you, my mother?" 

"We drank last night and we can't even remember it - what if something had happened while we were inebriated?" 

I rolled my eyes. "This is a fucken joke Jay." He blew a kiss and I knew I had lost. Any reasoning I did come up with would just fall on deaf ears. I sat there until the plates were cleared and taken out of the room. The moment the door closed I was back on my feet and heading to my own room. "Lauren?" Jay and Pyro called behind me but I ignored them and picked up my pace. 

               Jay sauntered into the room, a sly smile playing on his lips. "Hey -" He purred into my neck. 

I smiled then swatted him away. "Go away, I'm mad at you." 

He pushed his nose into the shallow curve of my collar bone, "You can't be mad at me." I laughed at the oddity. He pushed on my shoulders and I lay back obediently. He climbed on top of me and traced kisses from the angle of my jaw, down the center of my chest and stopping at my navel. My laughing had ceased as I laid there. Jay noticed too... "What's wrong baby?" 

I propped myself up on my elbows. "Jay - I love you and I love Jacoby to bits..." I started, my throat closing up with anxiety. "You guys mean the world to me, but -" 

He nodded. " - but you still have feelings for the Luster." 

I hesitantly shook my head. He smile and shrugged before attacking my neck again. "So what," He began grinding against me as I tried my best to suppress and moan. "Then have him join us." 

I went ridged. "What?" 

He smirked and sat up, his knees still on either side of my waist, pinning me to the bed. "Hey Reaper, he isn't getting the idea!" No less than a minute later, Pyro was striding into the room, his smile as cocky as ever. 

He licked his lips with a lustrous glint in his eyes, "We can't have that..." He climbed on the bed with us and before I knew it, his lips were pushed against mine. They were soft and I could taste the remnants of his drink from dinner. My heart was speeding and vivid flashbacks filled my inner eyes. I grew hard as they began to strip. "I think he's getting it now." Pyro threw his pants and boots aside, only a garment of thin leather still keeping him covered. Jay followed suit, once again climbing on top of my waist to pin me to the bed. He grinded against me and I shuttered. Jay unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my knees, our members no longer flaccid as they rubbed against each other. Pyro leaned over and took us both into his mouth, his tongue teasing and almost torturous. I arched my back, my whole lower body spasming as I gripped the bed sheets. Jay and I moaned as Pyro's lips completely closed around us, our dicks sliding further down his throat. I was amazed at how far he was managing to take us without gagging. I took him into my palm, feeling his groan as I closed my fingers around his shaft. Pyro released us and kissed Jay, the scene more erotic than anything. Jay stood and Pyro took his spot. He grabbed my legs and draped them over his shoulders, his tip rubbing against my opening. "You ready?" He panted, his skin shining in the light of the setting sun. I shook my head, unable to find my voice. He gently entered, my sphincter willingly taking him in. I began whimpering as the throbbing in my cock worsened. He moved, his member sliding in and out without any real difficulty. He stopped and leaned forward, his lips smashing against mine. He nipped at them, his fangs caressing the delicate skin. His grip on my arms tightened as Jay began to move behind him. Jay pushed into Pyro, the motion forcing him deeper into me. His pants turned into moans, the sound making me ache. 

"I can't -" I whimpered, the feeling of him once again inside me and the thought of Jay inside him was intoxicating. Pressure built in my lower abdomen and I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. 

Jay mumbled something under his breath as Pyro pushed in a bit deeper. He exploded inside me, the sudden burst forcing me over the edge. I came, the clearish liquid landing all over Pyro and my chest. They pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to me, an ever present smirk on Pyro's face and a content smile on Jay's. My heart still thrummed in my ears and my chest still heaved. "Where did that come from?" They both laughed but never answered.

_______________________________________________________

N/A

So what do you guys think of this chapter? There is only 3 chapters left sadly V.V