I put on little makeup and left my hair down and straight. I put on my black sports bra and black shorts. I grabbed my gym shoes and put them on. I brushed my teeth quickly. And ran my hand threw my hair looking in the mirror. I grabbed my necklace and smiled.

I turned on my heel and walked out my door. I woke up Maddie since she told me that she wanted to come. I opened her door and walked inside. I nudged her and her eyes shot open.

She smiled widely and stood up. She changed and got ready. We left the house at seven. We took her car.

We got to the fight at 7:45 and Maddie stayed in the crowd while I went backstage to bandage my hands.

They called my name first, Hectic. I came out and smiled. The whole place was packed. They called the other guys name and he came out. He looked scared, knowing who I am. He was huge though. Probably three times the size of me.

The ref called fight. I smirked as we started.

--------------------

Zach's POV

I hurried into the building. I hope that she's here. I walked into the fight. The place was packed. Who was fighting tonight? I looked around the crowd. I didn't see her. I looked into the stage.

A small blonde girl was fighting a huge guy. He swung at her face and she caught it and twisted his wrist. He got out though and grabbed her stomach and threw her across the stage. She fell and immediately stood up.

I saw a twinkle of a sparkle around her neck. I looked closer seeing a necklace. I watched her fighting style closely.

It was just like Lexi's......

I looked harder and sure enough on her hip was courage. I found her.

Lexi won and a girl next to me cheered excitedly. She was really hot and had long brown hair. She looked about the same size as Lexi.

Lexi took her cash and I grinned excitedly. I ran up to her. She didn't notice me at first. It was definitely Lexi, and the necklace around her neck was the one I gave to her.

She looked at me and had an unreadable expression on her face.

"My God, I missed you so much" I whispered

She stood there for a second. I stared into her eyes.

"I told you not to come" she managed to say.

"I couldn't stay away, and it looks like you missed me too" I motioned to the necklace and a little pain swept over her eyes.

She grabbed it looking down. After a minute she looked up her eyes soft. She ran into my arms. I held her firmly and felt her tears on my shirt. She stayed there and held onto me tight for a while.

She looked up at me after she stopped crying.

"Why didn't you come sooner" she whispered her green eyes holding sorrow

"Dylan—he told me that you said—"

"Dylan's an ass who lied to me for ten months. I lost my memory and he took advantage of me and told me I was his girlfriend" she explained and pain completely took over her full features.

I hugged her tighter and kissed her on her forehead. She let go and returned her composure.

"Sorry Zach, but I'm meeting up with some people" she said and moved away a little.

"It's fine" I said but I just wanted to be with her more.

She grabbed my hand and took me to the girl I was standing next to.

"Maddie, this is.....my, um friend from California. Where I was last fostered" she explained

The word friend hit me in the gut and stung a little. I tried to not let it show.

She raised an eyebrow and Lexi gave her a look. Maddie smiled at me. Then she started telling Lexi about how amazing her fight was and everything.

Then a guy came up behind Lexi. He gave her a small hug.

"Lexi you were great" he smiled. She smiled back at him. He let her out of the hug.

Rage and jealousy bubbled inside of me. I clenched my fists a little.

He glared at me and I guess felt the same. I glared back. I can tell he isn't good.

"Theo this is Zach. Zach this is Theo" Lexi said snapping us back into reality.

I looked back at her and she gave me a pleading look, as to say 'please, no fights'. I looked at her sincerely and her eyes pleaded. I sighed and looked up. Theo was looking at us clearly jealous. I smirked and grabbed Lexi by the waist.

"We've know each other for a while" I said protectively of her.

He forced a smile and was obviously irritated.

"Lucky guy" he said bitterly through his teeth

"We aren't in a relationship" Lexi said quickly and squirmed in my arm

Theo started smirking again.

"Sure looks like it" Theo said pretending to be hurt.

Lexi bit her lip as if she was afraid of this happening.

I squeezed her waist with my arm reassuringly.

Just another guy who an interest in Lexi. Nothing that I can't handle.

---------------

One more thing!

Who would be Lexi's New Year Kiss!