Chapter 20

A peaceful morning. This is how it was supposed to be. Only a few people were awake so I decided to use this as an opportunity for some me-time. I think I deserved it. I finished brushing my teeth and threw my hair into a messy bun. When I returned, I saw Dakota was awake as well as Yasmine. I went and sat beside them to see what they were up too.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked curiously.

"Dakota says there's a dance tonight," Yasmine explained.

"Okay, I don't know for sure. I just caught a glimpse of Rebecca's schedule. It's supposed to be in this thing called a Pila Locus. Another latin name. I searched it up and it means ballroom so I've put together most of the pieces so far. Late at night, formal attire. Just a theory," Dakota explains mischievously.

"Thanks, Sam Winchester," I joked and her smile covered her whole face. I swear if you scream Supernatural from the other side of the camp she'll come running.

"How'd you figure out all of this?" Yasmine asked.

"Oh, I might've, you know, caught up with Ricky yesterday after Marcus and we both found Rebecca's daily plans or whatever, but it's no big deal," she mumbled quickly. Yasmine and I both raised a questioning eyebrow at her.

"Oh c'mon, you know how I snoop a lot and plus he was already there so..." She trailed off, looking down at her non-matching socks.

"But you're not gonna date him?" I questioned. I was confused, she likes him so much, but still chooses to not go for it. I don't really care anymore about the feud anymore after last night. The girls can expand their horizons, but I'm never gonna stoop that low.

"I'm married to Tammy," she defended, trying to hold back a smile, but failing miserably.

"What?" I heard Tammy's sleepy voice behind me and turned to see that she'd woken up. The sight before me was a sight to see. Tammy had a bed head the size of Jupiter.

"Ricky's kinda looking hotter than Tammy right now," Yasmine pointed out and Dakota and I let out a laugh.

"B*tch," Tammy mumbled tiredly before making her way to the bathroom to get ready. Soon after, Claire got up and went to get ready too. When Claire and Tammy had done their morning routines they joined our conversation and Dakota explained everything to them.

"I'm really not in the mood for a dance," Claire complained.

"You're never in the mood for a dance," Yasmine gave her a pointed look.

"Well I am. I'm going to shake my a$$ until it falls off," Tammy declared.

"There are two types of people in the world," Dakota remarked.

"I'm probably just going to stay in the cabin. I don't think it's mandatory anyway," Claire shrugged and I let out a huge laugh.

"That's cute. You think you have a choice. I'm picking out your dress," I declared, smirking wildly.

"Bi, please no," Claire begged.

"What's that? You want makeup too?" I teased.

"BIANCA JAYLENE DEMONTE, I WILL SLAP YOU!" She yelled, glaring furiously at me.

"Fine, but do it after the dance." I smirked and she playfully shoved me. She would've hurt me even more if Rebecca hadn't opened the cabin door.

"Wake up girls!" She sang way too cheerfully. I was glad I was already up and that wasn't the first thing I had to hear in the morning.

"Rebecca, is there a dance tonight?" Dakota asked. Leave it to her to be the blunt one.

"How did you know?" She asked baffled.