Chapter 2

I looked at them with a threatening glare saying, "Don't come any closer." I watched as they strutted over in our direction making the rest of the girls in my class swoon. I didn't fight the urge to roll my eyes. As they stopped right in front of us.

I raised an eyebrow, "You've got some nerve trying to confront us."

"You've got some nerve trying to insult us," JC mimicked.

"I'm tired of the same, lame crap you pull out. Get to the point, why are you here?" I ask in annoyance.

"We're at school, we have to be here." I want to smack that stupid little smirk off his face.

"Oh gods! You know what she means, dingaling!" Dakota rolled her eyes.

"How do you guys still talk about Percy Jackson, you're like 16." JC said.

"If Percy Jackson's so childish, why do you know so much about it?" Dakota sassed.

JC turned a crimson red, "uh..um...I" he stuttered.

"Save it, we already know the rest." I smirked. "You think you rule the school and have all the girls swooning. Well newsflash, you don't!" The smirk never left my face. The girls hi-fived me and we stood there smirking at the boys. The bell rang and we left the o2l guys there speechless, standing there like idiots.

"Hey, let's get to History, if we're late, Mr.Cranté is going to get mad." I said while we were walking.

"Oh please! Your practically his pet!" Tammy said.

"Am not!" I defend.

"Are too!" She argued.

"No way!" I said.

"Yes way!" Tammy replied.

"Oh will you just shut the fudge up! I already hear the same thing when the o2l guys talk to us. I don't need it now!" Claire growls.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I grumble.

"Says the girl with the undying hatred to o2l." Tammy muttered.

"Heard that!"

"You were supposed to." Tammy smirked.

We got to History and I was called on like 50 times in the last 20 minutes. I honestly hate being the centre of attention, even if I knew the answers.

Mr.Cranté asked a question and I rose my hand, but JC called out the answer, only to get ignored by Mr.Cranté. I was called on I said the exact same answer as he did and he shot daggers at me. I flashed him an innocent smile and returned my attention to Mr.Cranté.

The rest of the period consisted of World War II and receiving glares from o2l. The never ending period was finally over and we all rushed to get out of there.

"Remind me to stop showing my skills, so I don't get to be a teacher's pet in the future." I groaned at Yasmine.

"Noted." She responded.

"Oh please, Bi. There's no way you can't be a teacher's pet." I groaned in response and the girls laughed at my reaction.

"So anyways, I can't wait till homecoming! What are we going to wear? Did anyone ask you yet? Are we going together?" Yasmine rambled.

"Stop! One question at a time, Yas." I told her.

"Ok, has anyone asked you to homecoming yet?"

I facepalmed, "Honestly, I completely forgot about homecoming." I told them.

"I haven't, I'm still waiting for Luke to ask me." Tammy sighed dreamily.

I rose an eyebrow, "Hemmings?" I question, she nods in response. "Have you always been into lip rings?"

"No, but his is just perfection and it gives him that bad boy look." She says dreamily.

"Tam, it's not a celebrity. It's a guy that goes to our school." Dakota tries to shake some common sense into her.

"What about you, Claire?" I ask.

"Actually, Darren asked me, but I said no." She responded.

"Darren Brooks? As in the guy who sits beside me in home room?" I ask for conformation.

"No, Darren Criss, the glee star." She says sarcastically.

"Ok ok. Don't need to get like that girl." I smirked.

"Yeah, everyone knows Darren Criss is famous for his work in A Very Potter Musical," Dakota commented.

"No, only you know that you Harry Potter loving freak," Tammy said and we all laughed.

"What made you say no?" I inquire, bringing the conversation back to the original subject.

She shrugged, "I guess I'm waiting for the right guy."

I smirked, "I know just the guy," I say.

"Who?"

"You'll see." I grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

"I don't like where this is going." She sighed.

"I'll set up a blind date before the dance to see if you guys are a good match." I winked.

She groaned in response, "Oh quit whinning!" I glared at her.

"Fine, but if it doesn't work out, no more playing matchmaker." She negotiated.

"Deal!" I agreed.

~later at lunch~

"Dakota, Yasmine! You two never told us if you have dates to the dance yet." I smirked.

"Nope, still a single pringle!" Dakota exclaimed.

"Hi-five girl!" Yasmine said and they gave each other a hi-five.

"What about you Bi, anyone ask you yet?" Tammy questioned, more like interrogated me.

"No one yet. No one has really asked me yet." I responded.

"Trouble coming in at 2 o'clock." Dakota warned. I turned my head around to see o2l strutting into the lunch room and cheekily winking at girls as they pasted by them. I rolled my eyes, they are so arrogant sometimes.

"Hey o2l! You might wanna stop flirting with anything that walks and start working on better retorts so you could actually face us in a dis battle!" Dakota called over to them. They glared at us in response and I just chuckled.

"What? Did we hurt your precious little feelings? Sorry, but not sorry." Dakota added. I gave her a much needed hi-five for that one. They started marching over here and I laughed at their attempt to look intimidating. Nice try, it won't work on me.

"You can cry if you want, the corner is over there," I smirked and pointed to the nearest corner of the room.

"No thanks." Sam gritted his teeth.

"Suit yourself, I'm not going to offer my shoulder anyways." I smirked and sat back down to eat my lunch. JC and Sam slammed their hands on either side of the table.

"I'm not scared. Are you Yas?" I ask.
"Nope." She answers.

"Claire?"

"Not one bit," she smirks at them.

"Keep trying you're getting there, but right I'm pretty sure your at the bottom of the scare-o-meter." I smirk.

"You think you can just call us out like-" I cut Sam off.

"Correction. We did call you out just like that." I snickered.

"Wrong move, DeMonte." JC glared.

"Wrong person Caylen, Dakota said it." He then turned a beet red and I smirked a his vulnerability.

"Try harder Caylen, 'cause right now you're not even allowed on the meter."