Chapter 14

The next morning we woke up to a trumpet blowing in our ears. I shot up from my bed only seeing red as I look for the source of the wake up call. I rush to the window and find Ricky blowing on his trumpet. Where the heck did he get a trumpet?

"I swear I'm going to murder that kid," Tammy grumbles from beside me.

We both walk to the door and I open it while Tammy grabs a pillow. "You have 5. Frickin'. Seconds."

"To do what?" He asks.

"Run, bitch, run."

"Oh. But you don't scare me," he says in a snarky attitude.

"Trust me, you wake me up early, I will kill you with my own two hands," she says while glaring at him.

"Psht, no you can't," he says with a smirk.

"Try me."

"Gladly."

"WATAAAAAAAAAAA!" She let's out a strange battle cry.

"Oh god!" Dakota comes up from beside me as Tammy lunges at Ricky.

"Not the trumpet!"

"That's the first thing that gets hurt!"

"Will you guys shut the f**k up! I'm trying to sleep!" Claire yells while walking up to the door.

"I'm with Claire on this one," Calum says coming from the other cabin while letting out a yawn.

"He thinks I'm not intimidating-"
Dakota cuts Tammy off, "that's because you aren't."

"Whatever, nobody asked you!"

"Will you all just shut up! You're all giving me a headache!" Andrea says death glaring everyone. "Ricky, give me the frickin' trumpet," she says sternly.

"But-" Andrea cut him off with a glare, "yes ma'am," Ricky says and hands her the trumpet.

"Now, if I see anyone and I mean anyone, wake me up before 9 am again, I will personally kick your butt from here to Alaska!" She threatens. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir, Andrea, sir!" We all salut.

"Good. Now don't wake me up till 10," she says heading back to the cabin.

"I thought you said 9," Trevor says. Wait when did he get here?

"Well yelling at you people takes a lot out of me," she replies, slandering into the house.

"Well that was interesting," I say when Andrea slammed the door shut.

"I guess you could say that," Trevor replied.

"Oh you guys are already up, get dressed and go to the dining pavilion in 10," Rebecca directed in her usual perky attitude. The rest of us groaned after she left, skipping may I add.

"So who's gonna wake up Andrea?" I ask.

"Not me!" Every shouts one by one except Tammy.

"What?" She asks in confusion.

"Now it's your job, Tammy," says Yasmine who appeared form the cabin.

"What? No!" She shouts in protest.

"C'mon babe, I'll do something romantic later," Luke tries to convince her.

Her face contorts into a lovestruck one, "why not?"

"I hate pet names," I mutter to Claire.

"Tell me about it," she grumbles back.

We watch as Tammy cautiously walks into the cabin and walks towards Andrea's bed. She examines Andrea as she contemplates on how to wake her up. She first whispers her name then shakes her, but Andrea doesn't budge.