Chapter 9

I walked into school the next day and I was not happy to. It's not fun when you find Dakota and Yasmine on one side while Tammy and Claire are on the other. They shot each other hateful glares that basically means World War III had started and I'm in the middle of it.

They both motioned for me to come on their sides, I swing my head back and forth trying to figure out which way to go. I facepalm because I know they are actually asking me to choose between them, so instead I walk to my locker. If they want to be babies then they better not be crying about it to me.

I got ready for the field trip we have today, going to check out the new university. I walk quickly to class and take my seat. Soon, Tammy, Dakota, Claire, and Yasmine walk in shooting glares at each other. I groan as once again, I'm bordering the two pairs. Today we have to write a newspaper article brought to us by Ms. James, the student teacher.

"Class, today we are going to write an article together, so can someone choose a topic," Ms. James asked.

"Alex from Target!" Dakota suggests. The rest of the class murmurs in agreement.

"Who's Alex from Target?" She asks. I mentally facepalm, can this get any worse?

All of a sudden, Ms. McClairen walks in and asked what was our topic.

"Ms. McClairen, do you know who Alex from Target is?" Dakota asks.

"Oh my goodness, he's so cute!" She gushes, "he reminds me of my son, I think it's because of the hair," she rambles.

We look at her with a look of shock and amazement. I look at Ms. James, she is probably in her mid-20s while Ms. McClairen is in her 40s. The time passes and before I knew it we were on the bus heading for Simount University.

"I can't believe Ms. McClairen knew about Alex from Target and Ms. James doesn't!" I exclaim and sit down beside Claire.

"I know right," Claire says.

"Like even my mom knows about Alex from Target," I say. The rest of the bus ride consisted of us talking with each other.

The girls eventually made up and hugged it out because I made them do it. The bus ride was pretty eventful, we even wanted to start a new trend on twitter for the troublemaker in our home room, Scott. We were laughing our heads off when Tammy tweeted #ScottFromCostco, although, it didn't trend on twitter.

As we were jamming to some of the songs we played on our phones, but the bus driver decides to take a sharp turn and make us fall into the people sitting in the seat next to us. I look up and groan, I just happened to fall into JC and Sam's seat and right now, I'm lying in their laps.

"Well what do we have here?" Sam smirks.

"It's little Ms. DeMonte," JC replies smugly.

"Oh shut up, Caylen. I'm not small, you're just elephant sized," I comment grumpily.

Claire grabs my hand about to put me back into the seat, but before she pulls me, I smack both of them upside the head.

"Later, sh*theads!" I say before plopping down on the seat next to Claire.

"How did Dakota do?" I ask.

"Worse than you did," she responds.

"Who did she land on?" I question.

She smirks, "Mark and Ricky," she says. I resist the urge to burst out laughing right then and there. "I even got it on video, look," she says and shows me her phone. She presses play and I see Dakota falling into Mark and Ricky's seat.

"Looky here," Ricky says.

"What are you? A pirate?" She asks smugly.

"No, but if I get the arrr, do you get the d?"