Chapter 13

"Get out! Get out now!" Dakota yelled at Mark. He put his hands up in surrender and swiftly walked out of the room.

"Tammy, what the actual f**k was he doing in your suitcase?!" Dakota yelled at her.

"Like I said, playing hide and seek, you're just a bad seeker," Tammy responded.

Dakota tugged at her dark locks, "how the frick did you smuggle a 190-pound teenage boy into the camp?" She asked.

"They don't have the best security, if you know what I'm saying," she replies.

"You have two minutes to explain before I throw you and Mark into the lake," Dakota looks at her blankly.

"So Mark is still one of my best friends and he really wanted to come to see you so I hid him in an oversized bag," she began.

"Why would you think that I would want Mark here?" Dakota asked in disbelief.

"He's your boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"If you count only agreeing to be his date to homecoming resulting to becoming his boyfriend then ya I am," Dakota says.

"Actually, you did agree to being his girlfriend," Tammy recalled.

"When the f**k did I do that?" She spat.

Flashback

"Did you have a good time, guys?" I asked them after we left the homecoming dance.

"It was so so so so so awesome! I had so much fun and drank a lot of this drink that makes me feel so so so good!" Dakota yelled.

"What did you give her Mark?" Tammy glared at him.

"Nothing," he says defensively, we all raise an eyebrow at him. "I may have accidentally gave her a few shots of Vodka," he smiles sheepishly.

"Hey, look Ashton is part unicorn! I wanna ride the pretty unicorn!" She moves towards Ashton.

"No thank you," Ashton says before jogging away from Dakota.

"She's like Ben Starling, but all she says is 'so'," I comment.

"Where are you going unicorn? Your mane is so so so so pretty! I so so so so so so want to brush it!" She chases after Ashton.

"How do we know she's not drunk?" Mark asks.

"Watch," I tell them as I walk up to Dakota to answer their question. "Hey Dakota."

"Ya?" She slurs.

"When's Logan Lerman's birthday?" I ask.

"January 19, 1992," she responds while stumbling over her own feet.

"Yep she's good," I say.

"Ok then I guess it's ok to do this," Mark begins. He dramatically gets down on one knee, "Dakota, even though we hated each other since we met, you still agreed to be my homecoming date. So Dakota Anne Swanson will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure," she slurs.

We all laugh, "you're joking right?" Says Tammy.

"Nope, she's all mine," Mark says while swinging an arm around Dakota's shoulder.

She surprisingly leans into him. His arms slide down to her waist and her arms swing around his neck with ease. They pull each other closer and connect their lips. I roll my eyes and drag Ashton away with me.

End of Flashback

"I'm never getting drunk again," Dakota groans.

"Actually I would be fine with it again, it gives us something to laugh at," Tammy comments.