Chapter 3

The rest of the day went by pretty slow, after the whole confrontation with o2l, they basically stormed out of the cafeteria. We showed them!

There were 5 minutes left of English and Mr.Whinn was explaining the structure of a newspaper article. Yep! You guessed it! He's one of those teachers that are like, <Oh! There's 28 seconds of school left. You can't leave till those seconds are up!>

I sighed in relief as the bell finally rang. I gathered my stuff and walked to my locker. I threw everything into my backpack and shut my locker. I rounded the corner to the front entrance of the school and that's when I spot Dakota...and Ricky.

"No! You don't get to speak!" She shouted at him.

"Or what? You'll hit me with your precious Riptide!" He retorts.

"Ugh, mortals! Mortals don't get hurt by celestial bronze, so you can just shut the shuck up!"

"You don't make any sense!"

"I make more sense than you do!"

"Shut the fudge up!" He shouted at her angrily.

"Make me!" She retorted.

"I'm gonna get my charmander and fry your sorry a$$!"

"Well too bad for you 'cause I'm going to get one of my many steel freaking emperor penguins from restarting the game over and over and send you crying back home to Pallet Town."

"You take that back!"

"Make me!" And before Ricky tries to pounce on Dakota, I intervene. Notice how I say tries, like she will judo-flip him and throw his sorry a$$ into Tartarus.

"Ok, ok, back it up! We don't want to see someone get hurt, and by someone I mean Ricky." I smirk. Ricky shot me a death glare in return.

"Someone gets it." Dakota says with the biggest smirk ever.

"This ain't over!" He shouts.

"Ya it is, you're the worst rival ever!"

"Oh so I'm your rival now?"

"Bring it on Dillon!"

"Oh it's on Swanson!"

She grabs my hand, straining my muscles and we storm out of the school. Once we were out of the school I speak up.

"Well that was interesting..."

"No kidding," Dakota said rolling her eyes.

"I think we've had enough of o2l today..." I said.

"Ya, how about you come to my house so we can work on the playlist for the Homecoming dance?"

"Uh does Ricky like Pokémon?"

"Yeah. But I love it more than him." She slightly raises her voice.

"Calm down, let's go to your house and make an awesome playlist so the whole school will love us."

"Okay." She does that seaweed brain smile. So I give my wise girl smirk.

When we are walking back to Dakota's place, we just happen to bump into Calum. Calum Hood to be exact.

"Oh hey Calum!" I greet him.

"Hey Bianca," he smiles.

An idea pops into my head. "Can you do me a huge favor?" I ask.

"Sure, what is it?"

"You're single right?" I ask.

"Oh um...if this is your way of asking me out, I'm not interested..." He trails off.

"Oh gosh no! Ew! Calum no! I'm not! Ugh! I meant one of my friends!" I stumble over my words.

"Oh um, sorry?" He says innocently.

"But you are single, right?" I ask for the second time today.

"Yep!" He chirps.

"Welcome to my social status." Dakota rolls her eyes.

"So you'll do it?" I inquire.

"Sure, as long as it's not some psycho killer." He exaggerates.

"That was one time!" I say defensively.

"One time too many." Dakota smirked as I shot her a glare.

"Ignore her, she's just thinking about how much she loves Ricky." I say with a smirk.

"Hey!" She says and smacks me in the arm.

"So it's a yes?" I ask.

"Ya, just text me the details. Well, gotta go, bye." He says before jetting off.

"Bye!" We both say.

"Now off to the playlist. We really need to work on that," I say while dragging her to her own house. We made a pretty awesome playlist which took until eleven o'clock. She decided to sleep-over so there wasn't a lot of sleep happening.

"Tell me what happened."

"Ugh fine. I was leaving and I was carrying my books, right? So he decides to come up to me to tell us to back off and stuff and he's like 'Why do you like books so much?' and I was like 'How do you not?' and he says 'Because they're so boring!' and then you walk in."

"Oh why'd he pick you?" I smirk.

"Shut up."

"No thanks. This conversation's getting exciting!" I smirk.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm tired."

"Me too. But don't think I'm letting this go, we'll talk about this tomorrow." We turn of the lights and go to sleep.