Chapter 18 - Madalyn & Selina VS. Allie & AJ Part 1

Start from the beginning

Bumblebee: Now that's much better.

Selina: What?! He switched factions?!

Madalyn: How did he do that?! That's impossible!

Optimus: Remember what I told you earlier Madalyn. Bumblebee was my leading scout and spy during the war on Cybertron. He would sometimes go in disguise as the other Cybertronian factions for his missions.

AJ: What happened?! How did he go from an Autobot to a Minicon?! That 'Bot is some tricked out chameleon!

The game card activated and the battlefield was turned into a dessert.

Tablet: Attack level increase by 1500 on both sides. Minicon Ratbat attack level 2497. Autobot Bumblebee attack level 5810.

Allie: Whoa! How on Earth could his attack level be increasing?!

Bumblebee charged and jumped up into the air and tackled Ratbat to the ground. Ratbat screeched in pain as he glowed and transformed back into his card from returning to AJ.

AJ: Grrrr!

Bumblebee: Thanks ladies! I couldn't have picked a better card myself. Now if you'll excuse me, ta-ta!

Bumblebee glowed and transformed back into his card form, returning to Selina.

Selina: Thanks Bumblebee! You were great!

Bumblebee's hologram appeared standing on Selina's left shoulder.

Bumblebee: Great?! I was awesome!

Allie: Alright, the show is over. It's time to get back to business.

Madalyn: Well bring it on then!

Allie: Alright! Time to get busy! Dinobots! Roar!

Allie launched her first Dinobot out into the battlefield. It was a flying metal dinosaur.

Allie: Swoop! Transform!

The card glowed and the dinosaur flew out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Tablet: Dinobot Swoop attack level 3027.

Allie: Ready to battle, Maddie?

Madalyn: I was born ready! *thinking* Ok, her Swoop is over 3000 points. And I got a sneaky feeling that she's got a card that will fire him up.

Allie: Are we gonna battle or what?!

Madalyn: Yeah, yeah, just chill! Autobots! Roll out!

I launched my first Autobot into the battlefield, landing on the card behind Allie's gate card that Swoop was standing on. The card I threw in was a green and yellow off-roading van.

Madalyn: Brawn! Transform!

The card glowed and Brawn came flying out in his vehicle mode and transformed mid air into his robot mode.

Tablet: Autobot Brawn attack level 2208.

Allie: Don't tell me that's your best move?!

Madalyn: You haven't seen nothing yet!

Allie: Hey! It's your funeral!

AJ: I think she's messing with you Allie.

Allie: Oh please! Like you could do better?

AJ: Hey girlfriend, you ready to party?

Selina: Uh...

AJ: Minicons! Mobilize!