Chapter One || First Glance

The rumble of the music rings in my ear as I clench my boyfriend, Aiden, hand tighter. I was annoyed that I was being forced to some stupid frat party and that half the people here were freshman discovering the wonders of Alcohol for the first time. The music was shitty and it smelt disgusting.

"Aiden, dear, tell my again why we are here?" I ask turning swiftly around to face my bored boyfriend.

"Did you have anything else to do tonight?" He snaps and I roll my eyes.

"I could be doing something a lot better than here. That's for sure." I bait my eyelashes and send him a small smirk but I can tell he isn't having it tonight. He gives me a cold glare before letting go of my hand.

"Fine. Go home, I'm going to find my friend." He shouts over the increasingly loud music, before turning and getting lost within the crowd of grinding bodies.

Now I'm mad. Scowling I cross my arms and try to stand on my tiptoes to see if I can catch sight of my asshole of a boyfriend. But I slowly realize that was going to be nearly impossible.

Sighing I start to force my way into the group of sweaty bodies. Not bothering to say sorry; I push people out of my way while calling out Aiden's name. I hear a few gasps and someone mutters bitch under their breath but I could care less.

"Goddamn it Aiden." I hiss, but before I could figure out where my boyfriend had ran off too the beep dropped. Now I don't know if you've been in the middle of a crowd when the music hits that point, but people start jumping and if you don't jump with them. You'll get trampled. Crying out in surprise I squeeze my way to the nearest exit of the moshpit. Somebody slams their foot onto of mine and I'm roughly pushed forward.

But eventually I break through, my feet are throbbing and I think I got whiplash, but I'm alive. Straighting out my plaid skirt and soothing down my shirt I force a smile on my face. "You're okay Lydia." I mutter and I start moving forward, searching for my boyfriend lost within the party.

~~~

It seemed hours had past but since I had taken a few shots I was sure that everything was starting to muddle together. I grin at the boy who past me a red solo cup filled with god knows what.

"Thanks!" I shout louder than I needed too, I quickly turn to walk away when I suddenly hit a body. Crying out in shock I fall to the ground and my drink spills everywhere. Thankfully only a small bit had hit my shirt, but the person I had bumped into was less fortunate. I glance up to see a girl with choppy short brown hair staring down at her plaid shirt in shock.

"Oh my-" I heard her mutter to herself as her graze switches quickly to me sitting on the ground. I quickly notice her eyes- they were beautiful to say the least. A soft hazel colour, that seemed warm and kind, yet intimating.

Snapping out of the daze I notice that the girl now had her hand out, taking it, she's pulls me back to my feet. "Sorry." Her voice was quick and sharp.

"No no, its my fault. You don't need to apologize." I say quickly as I scan her outfit up and down, "Here, I have some clothes in my boyfriend's car if you want. So you don't have to walk around smelling like alcohol."

The girl grins at me before offering her hand out again, "I'm Malia." She says. Confused I take her hand and I'm surprised when she gives it a firm shake as if we were co-workers meeting for the first time. Not two teenagers meeting at a party.

"Lydia." I respond before pulling my hand away, "Follow me."

Malia quickly started walking beside me, that's when I noticed just how tall she really was. Sure I was pretty short, but Malia was also taller for a girl her age. Our outfits were completely different, I mean I'm not going to hate on her plaid shirt, basic shorts and combat boots. But it wasn't something I would see someone wearing to a party.

You're being nice Lydia, I think to myself as I push through the crowd with a stranger behind me. But usually the stranger was male, and we weren't going to my car for clothes...

Shaking my head I knock the thoughts out of my mind. My eyes scan the party and I keep my search for Aiden going.

"Hey Malia, do you know who Aiden is? He's my boyfriend and I've completely lost him." I groan as I see Malia's eyes darken.

"One of the twins?" She asks, sharper than I expected.

"Yeah, that's the one."

She nods her head and her eyes start scanning the people around us. But before we could get any farther, I saw it.

Aiden, he was sitting on a couch his hands resting on some other girls hips; their mouths interlocked as she sat on top of him. Behind me I can hear Malia do a sharp intake of air as I feel my face burn bright red.

"What the fuck?" I scream, shoving people out of my way as I march over to where Aiden was sitting with his 'friend.' They both break away in shock and I see a smug smile dance across the girl's face.

Tracy.

"You bitch!" I cry jumping forward to pull her off of my boyfriend. But Aiden quickly stands his hand outstretched to keep from attack the hoe that stood in front of me. "How could you!" I snap but Aiden only sighs.

"Go home Lydia. We can talk later."

"Later? Later!"I shout, and by this point everyone in the party had stopped and were now staring at me and Aiden. "It's always later with you! You know what, I'm done with the bullshit! We are over!"

Aiden doesn't seem too hurt as he only gives me a small smile before letting go of my shoulder. And with that he turns, taking Tracy's hand and leaving me standing there with my mouth wide open in shock. I can feel my heart slowly getting torn apart as the tears begin to flow.

A small hand wraps around my wrist and I turn to see Malia standing there, a sad look on her face as I only stare at her silently as tears roll down my cheek.

"He was my ride home." I choke out and she sends me a sympathetic look,

"I can drive you home."

Author's Note - SAY IT WITH ME! MALYDIA BITCHES! I had to write a fan fiction for them because their is a very sad amount of it. I don't have time to edit this so please let me know if I made any mistakes.

Anyways please Vote and Comment your thoughts if you're wanting me to keep going :)

LOve ya CUTIES