Chapter 34

We got to Craig's house shortly after that, and as he said, his parents and sister weren't home.

Nearly a second after we got into his house I asked, "C-Can I have s-some coffee?"

Craig turned and looked at me, rolling his eyes, "There's a coffee maker in the kitchen. I'm going to go change."

With that Craig left me standing in the front room.

I took off my shoes, then went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

I fumbled around with his coffee maker for a few minutes, then finally figured out how it worked. I got myself a cup, and Craig a cup.

I walked into the living room to see Craig sitting on the couch watching TV.

I sat next to him, and handed him the cup.

We were watching Terrance and Phillip. I hadn't watched this show since we were kids.

"Tweek," Craig said, calling my attention towards him.

"Y-yeah?" I asked hesitantly.

"Do you know why Clyde is beating you up?" Craig asked, turning his attention from the TV to me.

Probably because I'm a weird, twitchy freak. "I-I'm not sure...W-Why?" I start to take a sip of my coffee.

"Because Clyde likes you."

I spit out my coffee and start coughing, "WHAT?" I pause for more coughs, "T-There's no w-way."

"He's not the only one."