Chapter 47

After I fixed my shirt, Craig and I left the janitor's closet and started to walk to class.

As we did, Craig stayed close to me and glared at people while flipping them off.

When suddenly Token came up to us, "Craig! Have you seen Clyde anywhere?"

Craig started to growl and I patted his shoulder. He suddenly grabbed my hips and turned me towards him and pulls me towards him, almost enough that I could feel his breath on my lips, when suddenly Token coughed.

Craig glared over at him and I squirmed out of Craig's grip.

Token stared at us with an unamused look, "Could you guys not-"

"TOKEN!" We all turn to see the one and only Clyde running towards us - well, limping towards us.

"Dude, what the hell happened to you?" Token asks, but suddenly Clyde's attention has shifted to Craig and I.

"Oh, well, lookie here," Clyde says looking at me and Craig, "What-"

"I fucked him yesterday," Craig says bluntly. I feel my face get hot, like it's on fire.

I turn to Craig, "W-What are you doing?" I whisper-yell at him.

He shrugs his shoulders, "Claiming my property...?" he sort of asks.

Clyde stares at Craig in shock, "You already fucked him? Are you kidding me?!" he shouts drawing attention from everyone around us in the hallway.

I start to feel panicked by all the stares we're getting.

"I did. It was-"

"I don't wanna know the details!" Clyde shouts at Craig, then he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him, "I want the experience!"

I feel my face get even hotter, if that was possible.