Chapter 43

HAHAHAHAHA SMUT AHEAD.

---

"We could go to my house," Craig says, with a smirk appearing on his face.

"Because my parents aren't home and Ruby's at school, obviously," Craig explains.

"I-I guess we c-could," I say.

Craig grabs my wrist and starts to drag me out the door. He dragged me the pretty much the entire way to his house.

Once we got inside his house he turned to me, "We're going to my room," he demands instead of asks.

I nod pointlessly, as he drags me up the stairs.

Once we get up there he motions for me to sit on my bed. I take a seat near the middle of his bed as he locks the door.

"S-So, what d-do y-" I'm cut off by Craig suddenly kissing me.

I don't kiss back at first, out of shock, but I eventually kiss back.

He pushes me back on his bed and I slip my hands onto his chest. His hands begin unbuttoning my shirt as he bites my bottom lip. When he does this, I gasp and he slips his tongue into my mouth.

He breaks the kiss, and pulls of my shirt after a minute. He stares at my chest, most of the bruises have healed, but some are still faintly noticeable.

He kisses down my neck and trails down to a sensitive spot on my neck, and bites me. I let put a strangled moan, and feel him smirk against my neck as he licks over the spot a few times.

He continues his trail down my neck, to my chest. He kisses over every bruise on my chest and stomach.

He takes off his shirt and kisses me again, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I kiss back, and push him on his back.

I sit on his lap, not breaking the kiss. I start to push my hips against his in long, slow rolls. He grunts and grabs onto my hips forcing me down more.

He breaks away from the kiss, "God Tweek..." he groans out.

I kiss his neck, then he suddenly pins me against the wall his bed is pushed up against.

He kisses me rougher than before and slips his hand into my pants. I moan as he begins to stroke my length.

"C-Craig..." I moan out hiding my face in the crook of his neck. I feel myself getting closer and closer to climaxing, when he stops and reaches for something under his bed.

He get a bottle of lube, placing a generous amount on his fingers. With one hand, he takes off my pants and boxers.

He puts one finger in me, moving it around, I bite my lip to hold back the moan climbing up my throat.

He slips in another finger, scissoring them inside of me. I slap a hand over my mouth, trying to cover up the moans.

He pulls his fingers out and looks up at me, as I whimper. He pulls my hand away from my mouth, "I want to hear what you sound like," he whispers in my ear.

I feel my face get even hotter than it was, when I feel him place himself at my entrance.

"Ready?" he asks, I nod my head unable to form words. He pushes himself inside slowly. I feel pain with a tinge of pleasure.

He stops and waits for me to adjust, after a minute I nod, and he pulls almost all the way out. He pushes back in again making me moan loudly and dig my nails into his shoulders.

After a few more trusts, I feel like I'm a moaning mess. Craig thrusts hard right into my prostate, making me see white.

I moan louder than before, "Ahh C-Craig!"

He hits that spot a couple more times, making me moan louder and louder each time.

"C-Craig... I'm going t-to..."

"Me too..." Craig breathes out, then he releases inside of me, as I release on both of our stomachs.

Craig pulls out and collapses on top of me, his head resting on my shoulder. We both heave a few breathes.

I loosen my grip on his shoulders and wrap my arms tightly around his neck, "I love you," I breath out.

"I love you too, Tweek," he replies, I feel his hot breath on my neck.