Chapter 49

After what happened with Clyde, Craig walked me to class. He continued to try to convince me that we should just go home.

I kissed his cheek, "Bye," I say with a smile.

He starts to walk away and I smile and head into class, taking my seat as the bell rings a minute later.

I try to listen in class and not have random outbursts during class.

Once lunch time comes around, I find Craig waiting at my locker. I smile at him.

"H-Hey Craig," I say, opening my locker and putting away my books.

He grabs my hand and walks me to the cafeteria, "You can sit with us everyday," he said.

I smiled at him again.

For the rest of high school, Clyde didn't beat me up. He continued to flirt, and Craig always got jealous... Which was cute.

Craig and I are still dating, now that we are in our last year of high school.

I'm not sure what will happen after we graduate, but I hope that Craig and I can stay together for the rest of our lives.

For now, I just want to live in this blissful world with Craig.

I have been happy and I know Craig is too. Even if he doesn't show it very much.

"I love you, Tweek."

"I l-love you too, C-Craig."

---

That's the end... I was hoping to do at least another chapter, but decided against it. Anyway, hoped you enjoyed! This was probably one of my favorite stories to write :) Have a nice day!

PS I could maybe do a sequel... But that's only if you'd like too.