Chapter 13

When I got to school, Craig was at his locker, and of course making out with some random girl.

I sighed and got my stuff out of my locker. Even if he wanted to be my friend, we'd probably be too different and he'd leave me and laugh at how stupid I am.

"TWEEK." I jump, scared out my daze.

"GAH! DON'T KILL ME!" I shouted and fell started to fall backwards when I lost my balance.

I slam my eyes shut. Then I felt something around me, keeping me up. I didn't care what it is at this point, I just don't want to fall.

I jump up and wrapped my arms around this thing. Oh god. What if it's a person!?! I'm clinging to someone! What if it's a boy!?! What if everyone calls me a fag? Or gay wad?

"Tweek? You there?" I hear a deep voice.

I open my eyes and see that my face is mere inches from Craig's. My arms are wrapped tightly around his neck and my legs around his waist.

And his "girlfriend" was no where to seen.

I stared at Craig's eyes. They were dark ocean blue. He stared back at me, eyes unreadable, almost emotionless.

Then I realized. My legs were wrapped around his torso. My arms clinging to his neck. His arms were resting on my hips. Our faces were inches apart.

What am I doing?!?!!

Hated (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara