Chapter 9

I ran down the street and collided with something. When I hit it, I dropped my thermos again again and fell to the ground.

I looked up to see is run into a - now pissed off - person.

"GAH! S-s-sorry..." I tried to keep my tone even, but it didn't work.

The person turned around with an angry glare. Then I noticed it was Craig.

His glare then switched to a look of concern.

"Dude, Tweek, what happened to you?" He says squatting down and examining my eye.

I feel my face heat up. His face is so close to mine...

"Tweek? Hello?" I see that he's now staring at me with a confused look, "Your face is really red... Are you sure you're okay?"

I jumped up, head butting him in the chin. I sat back on the concrete and grasped my head. Craig grunted.

"Oww." He looked at me.

I looked up at him, when I heard laughing. I then saw Clyde standing next to him.

Was he there the whole time?!?! This is bad! This is bad! This is bad! He's laughing at me. He saw! What if I was obvious?!? Then he knows!

Wait... Knows what? It's not like I like Craig like that. I do like Craig though, but that's only because he was nice to me... But what if he was just pretending...

I can't do this!! TOO MUCH PRESSURE.

I can feel myself shaking worse than before.

"Tweek? You okay?" Craig says taking a step towards me.

"I'M FINE!!" I scream getting up and starting to run away. I start running and I hear something along the lines of 'Where are you going?' But I'm not sure.

I continue to run, until I feel someone grab my arm, pull me into an alley, and pin me to a wall.

I had squeezed my eyes shut before they pinned me, but I didn't want to know who it was.

"Listen..."