I was so lucky she had carpeted floors in the bed rooms.

I stomped over to her phone and swiped the screen, turning off the annoying alarm.

"Hmm..thank you.." She whispered and rolled over, burying herself under the blanket.

I sighed, she makes it so hard to stay mad at her.

"Yeah, your welcome." I mumbled getting under the covers with her, cuddling up to her because it was really cold in her room.

She draped her leg over my hip and I buried my face in her neck, her sweet scent putting me back to sleep like a baby.

-

"Mia! Wake up! Remember that thing we go to every week day called school?! Yeah well we'll be late if you two don't wake up!" Someone banged at our door and Mia whined like a little baby being woken up from a very good nap.

My eyes were gonna stay closed, I didn't want to wake up either.

"What do you mean we'll? As in, plural!" Mia asked, sitting up.

"No, come back." I made grabby hands and she didn't come and snuggle with me, all she did was HOLD MY HAND! I didn't want that, I wanted to snuggle...

"Justin is driving us ALL to school," I perked up hearing my name being mentioned. "Holly and Trey told us you taught him how to drive last night and we wanna see for ourselves just how good he is so get up!" Mia smacked her lips and got out of bed letting go of my hand.

"You have to get ready too, you know?" I sat up and gave her a look.

"Why? Can't I just go in what I'm wearing?"

Her eyes widened and she quickly shook her head, "you are not going in just your boxers!"

I smirked. "Why? You don't want other girls looking at me? Would you get jeaaalllloooussss?" I teased.

"No, it's just that....it's cold outside and I don't want you getting sick!"

"Mhm, sure it is." She rolled her eyes grabbing what she wanted to wear and went in the restroom slamming the door.

Ha! I knew it.

I heard the water begin to run meaning she was taking a shower, I'm gonna take one when I get back from taking all of them to school so I just put on some joggers and a plain white v-neck and my Nike slippers.

I smiled as I saw Mia's right next to mine, they were much smaller than mine.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:25, they have to be at school at 8:00 so we really weren't rushing anymore, Sydney just wanted us to wake up.

I went downstairs and saw Sydney, Brooklyn, Leah, Tea, Carlos and Cade, the only ones missing out of us were Anthony Mia and Alex.

Sometimes I really wonder what happened to Alex but Mia never told me anything about him so I figured she just doesn't want me to know.

It felt like forever when Mia came down the stairs, she walked into the kitchen and passed by me as I sat on a bar stool and grabbed a water out the fridge.

"My god, where is Anthony?" Cade muttered looking at his watch. He spoke too soon cause right when he said that, Anthony walked in.

"Finally! Bro what the hell were you doing?" Anthony just smirked and Cade kept quiet.

Guess we don't wanna know then.

"Are y'all-" Sydney stopped and looked down at Mia's feet. "Oh shit! We both wearing our huaraches!" Sydney and Mia both lifted up their feet and did some kind of weird hand shake.

Then again those two have a weird friendship.

Mia

"Anyways, as I was saying, are all of y'all ready?" Sydney asked.

"Kenneth's outside to pick me up," Leah said.

"Ooh the new boy's picking you up?" I smirked, "You know, I haven't met him yet. Maybe I can now.." I teased.

Leah gave me a warning look, "okay, okay, I'll wait until you will ALLOW us to meet Kenneth." She rolled her eyes.

"shit! It's 8 already, let's go!" Sydney yelled and we all went to the garage and I grabbed the keys to our all black Chevy Tahoe. It's the biggest car we all own so Justin's dropping us all off in that.

"You think...I can...drive that? It's too big!" Justin exaggerated but me being me had to reply.

"That's what she said," everyone started laughing, Justin rolled his eyes trying his hardest not to smile.

"You'll do fine baby, believe me." I caressed his cheeks and pulled him down pecking his soft lips.

I pulled away and he smiled. "Alright, if you say so princess." I smiled, and everyone piled in. I was in the passenger seat, Sydney, Brooklyn, Tea were in the second row of seats and in the third row was Cade, Carlos, and Anthony.

"But i don't wanna be with Black, he's nasty!" Carlos whined, black was Anthony's nick name and no we aren't being racist, that's ALSO his last name.

"Deal with it," Anthony said childishly.

I turned up the volume and we all got hype, THIS WAS SQUADS SONG!

"BABY YOU GOT A BODY LIKE BENZ, AND I'M JUST TRYNA DRIVE IT ONCE AGAIN!" This was Anthony's favorite song before it was all of ours, after we heard him sing it all the time eventually everyone started to like it too.

I got out my phone and got on snapchat.

I zoomed in on Cade singing (he really can't sing, he sounds like a dying goat) and Anthony was grinding against the chair WHILE singing.

Now THATS multitasking.

-

This was only a filler, I don't know if y'all are ready for what's to come but there's only a few chapters until this book ends 😁

Im thinking about a sequel 🤔

Would y'all read it if I made one??

But yeah, there IS drama that's on its way. Hope you're prepared 😉

Comment & Vote ❤️

Ps. If you haven't already check out my Jason McCann book please and thank you ❤️

~ 🐢