What Kind Of Crazy Is He??

(((((Will's POV)))))

Joan sets the tub over next to the door as Winston sits in his new kennel beside me, gazing back at the rest. "Winston, this is everybody. Everybody, this is Winston."
Buster hops up onto my lap when I sit down, his little tail wagging as I scratch him behind the ears.
Sammy takes his spot, standing up with his head laying on his paws in her lap, his baby blue eyes staring at her, begging for attention.

Sammy was this really sweet, medium sized, brown & white mutt Joan had found rummaging through our garbage, coming in from school about a month ago.
It was love at first sight.
You can tell he's got some Aussie in him, though it's not definite what else.

We give the dogs a chance to get used to each other before letting Winston out to meet his new brothers face to face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of Jack's footsteps echo through the men's room as he enters. "What are you doing in here?"
"I enjoy the smell of urinal cake"
"Me too, we need to talk- USE THE LADIES ROOM!!!" his voice turns to a shout as another agent starts to enter the room.
"You respect my judgment, Will?"
"...Yes" I nod.
"Good, because we will stand a better chance of catching this guy with YOU in the saddle" he reminds me.
"Yeah I'm in the saddle" I sigh. "...Just uh...um confused in which direction I'm pointing. I don't know this kind of psychopath, NEVER read about him, I don't even know if he's a psychopath. He's NOT insensitive, he's not shallow!"
"You know something about him otherwise you wouldn't have said this is an apology! Now what is he apologizing for?"
"Because he couldn't HONOR her, he feels bad!"
"Well feeling bad defeats the purpose of a psychopath, now doesn't it?"
"Yes, IT DOES!"
"THEN WHAT KIND OF CRAZY IS HE?!"
"He was trying to show that he loved her, that's why he put her corpse back where he killed her"
"You think he loves these girls?"
"He loves ONE of them, but by association I think he has some form of love for the others!" I explain.
He still doesn't understand
"There was no semen, there was no saliva, Aleece Nichols died a virgin, she stayed that way.
"That's not how he's loving them HE WOULDN'T DISRESPECT THEM THAT WAY! He doesn't want these girls to suffer, he kills them quickly and......to his thinking, with MERCY"
"Sensitive psychopath.....risked getting caught to tuck Aleece Nichols back into bed!"
"He has to take the next one soon. He knows he's gonna get caught...one way or the other.