The Way (Requested)

*explicit content ahead so you know what that mean ahhhh 😛💦🍆*

Oh yeah The Way by Kehlani is going to be de song thats talked about 👇🏾

*

I watched my new artist Jadyn rehearse her choreography for her new music video. She wanted me to help give her some pointers on how to really sell the song through her dance moves. I watched mesmerized as her curly hair bounced with her as she danced.

"Hey Justin? Do you think you could help me with Chance's choreography?"

"Huh?" I woke up from my dazed state.

She giggled covering her mouth. "You know? Dance with me since he isn't here right now?" She asked staring at me in the mirror.

I quickly nodded my head walking over to her grabbing her hips.

She slowly started to wind on me to the song. I could feel myself getting hot as we continued the choreography.

I was pretty jealous that Chance actually gets to do this with her.

The song ended and she pulled away from me smiling awkwardly as she looked down at my sweatpants.

"I'm guessing you had fun, huh?" She giggled. My face flushed red and I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"You know, I wouldn't mind helping you.." She trailed of while guiding her down to my buldge. "Fix your situation." She grabbed it, making me moan.

She pulled down my pants along with my Kleins (had too). Falling to her knees, she grabbed the base of my shaft slowly moving her hands up and down. My eyes immediately closed once her tongue licked around my tip and I felt my dick emerging down her throat. She continued to bob her head up and down at a regular pace, the feeling of the pleasure she was giving me was compelling. I reached my hand down onto her head pushing more of me down her throat. "Fuck Jadyn." I moaned.

She wasn't even gagging, guess she's done this before. (🤔😏)

I bit my lip and looked down at her as she continued to put in work. As she started to play with my balls and looked me in the eyes. I gave in and busted in her mouth.

She pulled away wiping the spit off her mouth and smirked.

"Did you enjoy?" "Of course I did. Now its your turn."

I pushed her onto the floor and pulled her leggings off along with her panties. I kissed her neck but she stopped me. "Skip the foreplay Bieber, and fuck me." I smirked getting ready to get to business.

"All four, now." I demanded while slapping her thigh.

Moaning, she did as told bracing herself for the schlong (I'm dead ). I gripped her hips and slowly slid into her. Making her throw her head back. I slowly picked up the pace pounding into her going as deep as I could from this position. I pulled all the way out of her soaking sex before slamming back in. "Mmm yesss." She moaned and started to throw it back against my thrusts.

Our moans became louder and louder before we both finally climaxed, but not before I pulled out first don't need any baby Biebers running round here.

Chance may get to grind on her, but I get to grind in her. (💀)

*

Sorry for my commentary throughout the story. This was requested by Jadyn :)