Phone Sex 2

I slipped my shades on hopping out my private jet. Luckily, there wasn't really paparazzi in Atlanta so I could make my way around the city easily without being seen. I came all the way out here for some pussy. Call me whipped but, I really needed y/n. After our phone conversation the lust for her grew stronger and stronger each day I wanted to be inside of her. My hand just wasn't cutting it and neither were my side hoes.

I knocked on the brown polished wood door to her luxury apartment. Footsteps and muffling noises were audible from the other side before she opened the door.

"Justin? What are you doing here?" She stepped aside letting me in.

I trailed my eyes over her small body. She was only wearing panties and a small tight shirt that hugged her boobs perfectly.

Either the way I was staring at her turned her on or it was cold, but whatever it was made her nipples stand out in attention. I pushed her against the wall pressing our bodies together and kissed her roughly letting my hands roam her body freely before finding their place on her neck. She met my pace after a couple of seconds and the kiss got even more intense. I grabbed her thighs lifting her, up wrapping her legs around my waist.

Y/N pov

Justin relocated us to my bed laying us down. I reached for his shirt pulling it off his body and throwing it to the ground. I was going to go for his pants but he grabbed my wrist pinning my arms above my head. "I'm in control." He seductively growled in my ear. That enough was to make me wet, but when his hands reached under my shirt and pinched my nipples Niagara Falls had nothing on me.

He pulled off my shirt and instantly his mouth met with my left breast. His tongue flicked across my nipple vigorously earning a soft moan from me. He trailed his tongue down my body to my panties pulling them off with his teeth. Grabbing my thighs before he shoved his tongue forcefully into my punani slurping my juices. "Fucck Justin right there." I moaned grabbing a fist full of his once perfect hair. He took my clit between his lips sucking on it and inserted two fingers inside of me. My hips bucked against his face as I reached my climax. He licked me clean before bringing his mouth to my ear. "Phone Sex Part Two."

He shook of his shorts and boxers and positioned himself between my legs. He patted himself against me making whimper for him. He was chuckling like something was funny. "Quit playing Bieber before I kick you out." I leaned up towards him and glared. He pushed me back on the bed with one hand. "Shut the fuck up." He smirked while ramming his length in and out of me. I cried out in the pleasurable pain. He was grunting like crazy so I knew he was enjoying this as much as me.

My back arched and I screamed, "Deeper" , grabbing the sheets. He lifted my right leg pushing it up to my head.

Thank God I was a flexible dancer.

I was so close to my edge and I know Justin was pretty close to his too because his thrusts got sloppier. He slowly stroked, pulling all the way out and slowly but forcefully back in. My mouth was open but my moans weren't audible. He pulled me up to him by my neck thrusting in to me one last time making us release together. He flopped down beside me catching his breath staring at the ceiling. I climbed on top of him smiling. "Ready for Part Three?"