Guardian angel

Inspired by a @cuddlinghood__ imagine 😌👌🏾.

*

Justin's pov

It's been 4 years now since the worst crash in the history of the state of California has occurred. Unfortunately for my family and I my wife y/n was apart of it.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

We had just had a horrendous fight. It was dark and storming like. It was like something out of a horror movie.

"This is all your fault Y/N! You fucked it up again. Now she's definitely not gonna like you." I yelled in her face. She had just destroyed the one chance for her and my mother to have a relationship with each other.

"Justin I can't believe you! Your blaming me for what happened between me and that witch you call your mother? Justin dammit, I'm your wife you should stand by me and the decision I made. Which was the right decision! " She yelled, or more like screamed.

"Yeah ok then, bitch." I spat. I was done with the bullshit. She looked at me with utter most disgust.

"I fucking hate you!" She yelled with poison dripping from every word, before running away to the garage.

"M-Mommy no!" Y/d/N yelled running after her but I grabbed her. She had witness the whole argument. I held her close to me and taking her to her room. "Mommy needs some time alone." I kissed her for head before shutting the lights off and walking to my room.

Later that night I received a call from Za explaining the worst piece of information anyone could ever receive.

"What's up Za?" I asked groggily sitting up. "She-she she's dead." He huffed like he was out of breath.

"Wait what's happening? Who's dead?" I searched the room for any signs of Y/N but there was none to be found.

"They called me to identify the-the body. And it was my sister Justin! Y/N is dead!" He cried hysterically into the phone. I felt the whole world stop around me. This couldn't be true. It's not true I refuse to believe this is true. "Za I'll be down there in a second."

I rushed down to y/d/n room waking her from her sleep. I slipped her uggs on her feet, and zipped her coat up before picking her up. She rubbed her eyes and put her hands to my face. It was obvious that I had been crying because of the salty stains. "Daddy what's wrong?" She asked frantically.

"Nothing baby, just go back to sleep." I softly sat her down and strapped her seat belt around her. I pecked her cheek reassuring her everything was ok. Even though it wasn't. Nothing was ok.

I sped off to the hospital where Za had told me Y/N's body was. I finally made it to the waiting room where her whole family was found grieving. I walked up to Khalil handing him a sleepingq y/d/n. He looked at me sympathetically taking y/d/n out of my grasp. I ran to the front desk where the receptionist was typing away on her computer. She didn't notice me so I subtly cleared my throat asking for her attention. "Y/N Bieber's room please." "Sorry only family members can see the body." My body was shivered when I heard those words. "She was my w-wife." I stuttered. She nodded her head before getting up leading me to where they kept her body. Her mom, Za, and her father were all crowded around her body. I stayed close to the door because I did not want to believe that was my whole world laying dead and gone on the table.

"You must be Y/N husband." The doctor directed towards my presence. All eyes were on me as I simply nodded. "Well now that you all are here. I would like to inform you that she was involved in a horrible accident with a tractor trailer truck. Her body was completely mangled in the wreck. Their [police] hypothesis is that the tractor trailer started to skid, due to the amount of rain, and was unable to stop and unfortunately Y/N was in its path causing the car to be crushes. I send my condolences to you all."

My body was shaking uncontrollably and I was on the verge of breaking down. They didn't even have to ask me why she was out at that time of night. I was going to tell them all. I explained the whole story to them as the inundation of tears streamed my face. "This is all my fault." I shook my head falling to my knees. "If we'd never got into that fight she wouldn't have never left and she'd still be here with us! With y/d/n! With me!"

Flashback ended.

The thing that hurts most about this whole situation is that she left the world with bad vibes, anger and range, and without me getting to tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me. Y/D/N blames me for what happened to Y/N. She was 10 then and once explained to her that her mom passed she didn't speak to me for the longest. She basically viewed me as a monster. But I can't blame her. I did too. On this day I try and give her, her space she was so close to her mom it was crazy they were practically twins so I know it kills Y/d/n to live throughout everyday without her mom.

We walked through the cemetery to her grave and laid her bouquet of flowers down over it and in the holders. Y/d/n sat down next to her grave and traced her fingers of the engraved letters. She did this often. "Mom I miss you... Dad misses you." She spoke smoothly. "Do you miss us?" She paused as the wind blew and y/d/n and I smiled. "Good."

We always took those little signs as Y/N communicating with us since she can't verbally. It was nice to have that feeling that she was still there with us in our hearts. And protecting us as our guardian angel.

**********^
[Authors corner]

This imagine was all over the place but yeah. I really had the urge to publish it so here you go.😛vote comment share.