Clingy

Hey how's it going?

Currently, in my bedroom closet hiding from Justin behind some clothes.

Why you ask?

Well

This nigga clingy as hell!

We just started dating a couple of months ago. At first it wasn't all that bad. I honestly thought he was so cute always wanting to touch and squeeze and hold me. But now that it's a ritual to him to constantly just be touchy it's become a problem.

"Fuck, I have to pee." I whispered aloud to myself. I checked for any noises hinting that Justin was around. The coast was clear. I tipped toed towards the door and peeked my head out around the door checking for any signs of life. Or annoying boyfriends. Luckily for me he wasn't around.

I did my business and walked out the bathroom to a sad face Justin. "What's wrong?" I sat beside him on our bed. "You were hiding from me? Weren't you?" He looked down.

Damn. Way to make me feel like the bad guy. I just decided to give him the truth. What's a relationship without communication?

"Yea. I was." "Why?" I held his hand in mine. "Babe, your just hella clingy." "What do you mean? Aren't couples supposed to always be on each other?" "Yes and no. To an extent sure. But for our relationship hell no." I watched as his face dropped more as he was in thought. "Justin I don't mean that I don't love you touching me. Its just I don't like you doing everything for me like I'm a little girl and I need my space sometimes." "Ok." he shifted his gaze towards the ceiling avoiding eye contact with me. I lifted his chin to face me. I pecked his lips. "I love you." "I love you too." He smiled.

*

Bleh