You don't love me

"You never spend anytime with me!" You cried dropping your head into your hands allowing your curls to cover your face. "Your always at the studio, parties with your side hoes,vacation and shit. I'm starting to think you don't love me like you say you love me." "Believe me believe me." He joked trying to sing like Drake. Ok it was kinda funny but I'm mad I'm not bout to laugh at his stupid joke.

I looked away from him. He grabbed my chin gazing into my eyes. Studying them. "You really don't believe me, huh. I'll make you believe me." He grabbed my face passionately kissing me for what seemed like hours, but in reality was probably only 20 seconds before he trailed his kisses to my neck. Nibbling on my sweet spot wanting the response of a moan. Which I gladly gave him. His hands glided to the hem of my shirt pulling if over my head before tossing it over the couch along with my bra. He roughly pushed me down on the couch climbing on top of me taking in my right nipple in his mouth while massaging my left nipple in his hands. The little spark of pleasure sent a chill in my spine make my kitty throb.

I want him and I want him now.

But I can't let him no that.

After alternating breast he trailed kisses down to my panty line. He looked up at me. Taking his sweet time, trying to tease me. He slid my panties off smoothly, wasting no time to indulge in my sweet juices. My breathing hitched as I felt his tongue glide over my clit. He did it again watching my facials expressions grinning before vigorously repeating his actions licking and sucking on it. I grabbed his full head of hair pushing his head farther. I wanted his tongue as deep in me ass possible. "Fuck." I moaned arching my back as I released all over Justin's tongue. He licked his lips before pecking them on mine. "We're not finished yet baby girl."

***************************
Want a part two? SHARE MY BOOK!! Vote comment request. Tell me how I'm doing feedback is lovely.