Chapter Twenty-Nine.

So Lil_Mitchie gave me the idea for this chapter with one of her comments and well because she is AWESOME.. See that is why we comment! To help the nice writers ^_^ lol -Demi

_______________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

My P.O.V.

    Wow, been awhile since I’ve done this! I like the ‘My P.O.V.’ it’s a LOT easier to tell you what’s been going on. So by the looks of it Kemi is back together! Now if you ask them they say “no, we’re just friends.” But no-one believes that. Kevin has been spending every minute he can with Demi. Making sure she knows that he would NEVER cheat on her. There hasn’t been any sign of Katie since the last time we saw them. Oh, but she isn’t gone! That is where I’m about to drop you off at!

*three days after the last chapter*

Katie’s P.O.V.

    Sara is about to learn why you do NOT fail me. I knock on her door and hope her mom answers. I put on a fake smile and look as nice as I can. Sara’s mom opens the door.

“What?”

    She asks, she’s always been on the rude side.

“Hi, I just came over to check on Sara and the baby!”

    I tell her all “giddy”.

“There’s no baby here.”

“Oh, Sara didn’t tell you?”

“Sara didn’t tell me what?”

“She’s pregnant.”

    I tell her acting confused, like I couldn’t believe she didn’t know.

“SHE’S WHAT?!”

    Just right then I thought of something even better to put along with this.

“Yes, with that Jonas boy’s baby.”

    I said with an evil smile in my mind.

“Which Jonas boy?”

    Her mom asks.

“Kevin.”

“You should go now.”

“Oh, alright.”

    I turn on my heel and start to leave. The evil smile spreads on to my mouth.

Sara’s P.O.V.

    My mom busted into my door and grabbed my arm.

“HOW ARE YOU PREGNANT?!”

    She yells into my ear.

“Mom! I have no clue what you’re talking about!”

    I panic. How did she even find out?

“We are going to the Jonas’s RIGHT NOW!”

    She drags me to the car and I get in. Why does she want to go to the Jonas’s? She should be wanting to go to the Murfie’s to beat up Zack. I look out my window trying to keep calm. I start to see the Jonas’s house. All of the boys are outside, and with them are two girls. As we get closer I see that it’s Demi and Mandy. That’s it! Demi and Kevin are hanging out again, so Katie is mad at me! But what has she done?! We pull into the drive way and my mom gets out of the car. They all stop and start staring at us. Demi waves at me and gives me a worried look.

“Which one of you is Kevin?”

My mom demands.

“Um, I am ma’am. May I help you with something?”

    My mom grabs my arm and pulls me closer to her.

“Are your parents’ home?”

“Yes ma’am, but may I ask why?”

“I’m going to be telling them what you and Sara did together!”

“Ma’am, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

    He tells my mom, he looks around trying to see if anyone else knows what she is talking about. Nick hides by Demi and Joe wraps his arm around Mandy. I can see they’re scared, but I think only Demi is scared for me.

“You got Sara pregnant!”

    They all gasp, turn to look at Kevin and Joe’s and Nick’s mouths fall open.

“Kevin, what is she talking about?”

    Demi asks staring at me. I can’t breathe.

“I’m not sure Demi.”

    Kevin tells her, everyone is staring at me.

“Let’s just go talk to your parents!”

    Kevin nods and leads us into his house.

Demi’s P.O.V.

    I can’t move at all. I think I hear someone talking but my brain can’t pick up on it. Joe’s hand starts to wave in front of my face.

“Demi? Demi? Are you ok?”

    Joe’s voice came through to me.

“Uh, I don’t know.”

    I say, still trying to put together what just happened.

“What do you thinks going to happen?”

    Nick asks.

“I don’t know.”

    I turn my head to their house.

“Are you two going to break-up?”

“I don’t know Nick. If Sara is pregnant, we might.”