Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Eighteen.

Nick’s P.O.V.

     I had heard Demi and Kevin talking but I had to finish doing my chores before I could go and hang out with them. It’s been a while since I heard them say anything though.

     I walk into our living-room to find Demi cuddled in Kevin’s lap. As I look closer I see that they are both sound asleep. Running back upstairs I’m thinking. This will make an awesome Christmas  card picture for when their married. I start to look in my room for my camera. After A few minutes I finally find it and dash down the stairs hoping that they haven’t woken up yet.

“Say cheese.”

     I whisper to myself. I click the button and the bright flash goes off. Kevin’s eyes shoot open. Ah oh, forgot to turn off that stupid flash. I panic and stand as still as I can.

“Nicholas, what the heck are you doing?”

     Kevin asks and Demi’s eyes flutter open.

“You two look cute.”

      Kevin’s arms dropped from her.

“Did you take a picture of us?”

“No.”

      I lied putting the camera behind my back.

“Nicholas, give me the camera.”

      I ran out of the room and tried to make it up the stairs but Kevin and his stupid In-Track-Self was right behind me.

“GIVE ME THE CAMERA NICK!”

“NO! IT’S MINE!”

      I ran into Joe’s chest he looked around confused.

“What is going on?”

“I’ll tell you in a minute Joe. Just right now SAVE ME!”

     I got behind him and hopped on his back. Kevin stopped at the stairs.

“If you two know what’s good for you, you’ll hand me that camera!”

     He blocked the stairs with his arms and took a step forward.

“Why does he want the camera?”

     Joe asked looking at me.

“Eyes forward. And I kinda took a cute pic of him and Demi.”

     Joe looked back at Kevin and grinned.

“Did ya finally ask her out?”

     He asked.

“No.”

     Kevin said with a frown.

“Darn, if only you had. I guess I’m on Nick’s side.”

     He took off to my room and shut the door. Kevin came banging and I locked the door.

“You guys are going to have to come out sometime!”

     Kevin yelled.

“Let it go Kevin. What’s the pic gonna hurt, do you not want anyone to know we like each other?”

     Demi’s voice came out of nowhere.

“No! That’s fine. I just thought you may not want people to see it.”

     Kevin said quietly.

“Come on out guys. Kevin won’t hurt you.”

     Demi sounded like she was right up ageist the door. I opened the door. Demi backed up and Joe and I walked out. She had an evil smile on. I was about to ask her why when she grabbed the camera out of my hand and ran down the stairs as fast as she could.

 Demi’s P.O.V.

     I laughed as I ran down the stairs. Behind me they were yelling ‘HEY!’-Nick, “AW COME ON DEMITRIA!’-Joe, and ‘I’m not really sure if I like you doing this!’-Kevin. I hit the living-room right as they were starting to fallow me.

      Ian has a camera just like this one, so I know how to work it. I quickly went to the menu screen and picked ‘Look at Pictures’. Within seconds a picture of Kevin and me came up and filled the screen. The guys reached the living-room.

“DON’T DELETE IT!”

     Nick pleads.

“Chill out, I’m not deleting it.”

      I said with a giggle. Kevin came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders.

“We are a cute couple.”

     He said to me.

“Yeah, we are.”

“I also guess I can’t chicken out of asking something now.”

“Asking what?”

     My heart was about to leap out of my chest it’s beating so hard.

“Asking, if you would like to be my girlfriend.”

     Nick gasped and smiled. Joe rolled his eyes and said

“Finally!”

     Kevin glared at the both of them, than looks back at me. I know for a fact I’m blushing. I choke out.

“Yes.”

     Kevin got his goofy smile and hugged me from behind. I turned around to return it.

“Kemi is finally real!”

     Nick beamed.

“What does that even mean?!”

     Kevin still holding on to me turned his head to look at his brothers.

“Wait, what did he say?”

     I asked Kevin turned his head back to me.

“Something about ‘Kemi’, he’s been saying it ever since he got back.”

“Awww Nick that’s so sweet!”

“Am I the only one who doesn’t know what it means?”

“Kevin, think about it.”

     He tilted his head up trying to think.

“Yeah, still don’t get it.”

     I smiled.

“It’s a mix name, or in Hollywood a ‘couple name’.”

     A light clicked on in his head.

“Well that’s just weird.”

I giggled and put my head on his chest and he tightened his arms around me. Oh this is what I call perfect!

______________________________________________________________________________

Awww! Isn't that sweet? So now y'all can finally stop calling Kevin 'stupid', 'loser', 'idiot', and all the other things y'all have said. Hope y'all are liking Kemi, I know I am <3.-Demi