Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven.

 My P.O.V.

     So days turn in to weeks, weeks turn in to months, and months in to years. Which is where we reach the wedding of Demi and… Oh wait… Sorry not that far yet! Still have lots to go my friends, in till we get to that breath taking part! I kinda got ahead of myself there didn’t I! Well back to the weeks part of my story then, heehee. A few things have happened since we last saw Demi. Like Ian and Jean got fired from the theater, they both were rude to the director. So now Demi is back home with Kevin and Joe. Speaking of Demi and Kevin, what do y’all think is going to happen with them? Well, the three of them have been hanging out a lot. But Joe’s been a little off the past few days. Demi isn’t really sure why, he just is and whenever she asks Kevin he just shrugs.

      Demi finally got a cell phone! So she has been talking to her best friend, anyone remember her name? AH! I heard it, Savanah. Savanah and her family are going to be there in New Jersey for a week with Demi. The only problem with them coming is Savanah’s bratty little sister Kyla will be joining. Kyla always makes fun of Demi and her having never had a boyfriend, never having her hand held, and the one Demi gets made fun of for the most. She’s never been kissed. Now that I’m done with what’s been going on in Demi’s life, we find them in the Jonas Household in the living- room. *turns head and looks dramatically at the wall like going in to a flash back*

 Demi’s P.O.V.

     I sit on the huge coach, Joe’s next to me and Kevin is sitting on the coffee-table in front of us.

“I can’t believe you play the guitar!”

     I say staring at Kevin, then looking at Joe.

“And you the keyboard. You said Nick writes these?"

    I flipped through the huge four inch thick binder in front of me packed full of songs.

“Yup, well I play the keyboard, guitar, and my fave the tambourine. Kevin only plays the guitar, he’s not as awesome as I am.”

     Joe says smiling. Kevin glares at him jokingly. Joe stands up and starts to put his keyboard up, Kevin hands his guitar to Joe as he leaves the room.

“So what did you think?”

     Kevin asks standing up to take Joe’s stop next to me.

“I can’t believe y’all didn’t tell me about this earlier! That was awesome Kevin, you’re great.”

     Kevin was about to answer me when there was a knock on the door.

“I GOT IT!!!!”

     Joe yelled from up-stairs. With-in seconds we heard Joe run down the stairs then a loud ‘THUMP’ as he jumped over the last few steps. As he opened the door Kevin and Mrs. Denise walked over to see who it was.

“MANDY!”

     Both Joe and Kevin yelled at the same time. Kevin ran over and joined Joe’s and the girls hug. I walked over to where they were. Mrs. Denise smiled and pulled the boys off of the girl, than she gave her a hug also. I had never seen Joe blush before, but here and now. He was a bright red. When Mrs. Denise backed away from the hug I could finally see the girl. She was beautiful, blond strait hair, and hazel eyes. She blushed as she looked at Joe.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were gone for another week.”

    Kevin asked as the girl pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, she was still staring at Joe and he was still staring at her.

“Well I told you guys the wrong date so I could surprise you.”

“You are a really nice surprise.”

     Joe said sheepishly. They have to like each other. This is the cutest thing I’ve seen since, since, well I can’t think of something cuter. Maybe like 10,000 puppies? I stepped over behind Kevin and whispered.

“Who’s that and does Joe have a thing for her?”

     He jumped at the sound of my voice, looked at me then back at the girl.

“Oh wait! You two haven’t met yet. Mandy this is Demi our new friend who just moved her from Texas a few weeks ago, and Demi this is Mandy one of my best friends and Joe’s girlfriend.”

     She and I waved at each other and smiled.

“Oh my gosh… You two are gonna end up being best friends. I can see it now.”

     Kevin said looking a little dazed, Mandy and I giggled, which made us laugh. Mrs. Denise told Mandy that they would have to talk later but Frankie; whose sick needed her.

      Joe took Mandy’s hand and awkwardly kissed her cheek. We all went to sit down back in the living-room where they talked about what Mandy had been doing while she was away. After a while she started asking us how we met. Kevin spilled it all. She laughed at all most every single part, and yeah now that I sat here and listened to it. It is pretty funny. I didn’t notice that time was passing in till Jean and Ian called my phone to ask me where I was.

“Well bye guys, I have to go. It was nice meeting you Mandy.”

“You too Demi, will you be over tomorrow?”

“I hope so!”

“Ok good because I don’t wanna be stuck here alone with these smelly boys.”

     Kevin frowned and Joe sniffed his armpit. Mandy and I laughed as Joe made a grossed out face.

“Bye guys, I really have to go before Jean comes and gets me.”

I say still laughing.