"This is crazy." He says.

"Michael, I want this. I need this." You plead.

"Why?"

"I just don't want to wait any longer."

"I can't." He shakes his head, looking anywhere but your eyes.

"Why not? What's wrong with taking my innocence?"

"Because if we do this, it's going to ruin our friendship. I don't want to lose you. You're my best-friend!"

"You won't lose me, Michael. I promise."

"You might even start to grow feelings for me afterwards." Michael adds.

"You're acting like that's a bad thing. Who cares if I grow feelings for you?"

"Ugh? I care!"

"Michael, I won't grow feelings for you, okay?" You slowly untie your coat and open it, letting it fall off your shoulders and letting it land in a pile by your feet. Michael stares are you in shock as he looks up and down your body, his eyes examining your matching light pink bra and underwear.

"Please," You whisper so quietly you hardly hear it yourself. You step closer to Michael, placing your hands flat against his chest. "take me."

He looks up at your eyes, his mouth a gap as he looks at you, his breathing uneven. Without a single word, he places his hands on either side of my face and kisses you hard. Your hands wander to his shoulders as you kiss him back.

He pulls away, leaning his forehead against yours as he whispers, "We have to be quiet."

"Okay." You nod. You kiss again as he backs you up on the bed. You fall back and land onto his mattress. You rest on your elbows, propping yourself up as Michael takes his shirt off before crawling back on you. He places a hand under your back before sliding you further up on the bed.

"Get under the covers." He whispers to you. You slide yourself under the warm comforter and Michael does too. He rolls on top of you and supports his body by holding onto the headboard of the bed with his left hand and rests his right hand on the bed besides your head. He brings his lips back down onto yours and kisses you sweetly.

Micael suddenly stops himself and pulls back, looking all around your face before speaking up. "I don't have a condom on me."

"I'm on the pill," You tell him. "I took it this morning."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." You nod.

Michael leans back in but you stop him before his lips connect back to yours. "Wait."

"What?" He asks.

"I just...I know this isn't your first time, but-"

"Don't worry. I'm going to go easy on you." He cuts you off, easing your thoughts a bit.

"I can tell you're
nervous. Just tell me to stop when-"

"I know." You tell him. "I don't want you to stop, though."

Michael sighs and brings his other hand from the headboard, and places his pointer finger onto your lips in a silent reminder to be quiet as he trials his head down to your stomach, kissing softly at your skin.

You close your eyes and breathe out as you feel him bite the hem of your underwear, pulling them down halfway, and then down all the way with his hands, the coldness of his hands causing you to shiver.

He sits up and picks your legs up in a bent position. "Look at me." You hear him say, so you open your eyes and see Michael sliding your underwear off your feet, only to toss them on the floor beside him. He grabs under your knees with his hands and kisses at your thighs.

"I'm not going to go down on you." He tells you as his face is between your legs.

"I never asked you to." You reply. He kisses your legs and back up your stomach. His hands are at your waist as he continues to kiss at your skin.

His hands snake up your back to find their way to your bra clasp. In a matter of seconds, he manages to unclasp your bra, and slide the straps off your arms. After your bra is off, and you're completely nude under him, he brings his face to yours while bringing the covers up over your bodies.

Resting on a forearm, Micael takes off his joggers and briefs, before resting on both forearms above you. He looks at you and chews on the inside of his mouth.

"Are you sure you're one hundred percent positive this is what you want? Because after it happens there is no going back."

"Michael," you trail your fingers up his arms, and wrapping your arms around the back of his neck. "I want this." you tell him, looking him in the eyes.

"Okay. Just...if it hurts in anyway please let me know."

You smile up at him before nodding. "Okay."

"Are you ready?" He says after a few seconds and you can tell he's trying to make sure you're actually sure this is what you want.

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Michael." You say sternly, getting a little annoyed with all his questions.

"Sorry." He mumbles as he slowly leans down and kisses you. As you kiss him back, you feel him rub himself against you before slowly pushing his hips closer to yours. It feels big and unusual as he continues to slowly push himself fully into you, and with every inch deeper he gets, you can feel him stretch your walls out. You breathe in sharply and Michael looks at you with concerned eyes.

At this point, he's all the way in you and there's a tight feeling in the pit of your stomach, but no pain.

"Are you okay?" He asks, and you nod. He slowly pulls out of you - but not fully - before sliding back into you again.

You start to softly pant as Michael smoothly thrusts in and out of you at a gentle, and slow pace.

You can't help but think 'here I am, lying under Michael, feeling 100% comfortable with him on top of me, and in me.' He's going gentle with you; he's being sweet, and you're thankful.

Michael leans down and kisses your forehead. "You're doing good." He whispers.

He looks down to watch himself going in and out of you. He lightly grunts and starts to pick up speed, but then slows down. He must have remembered that this is your first time. Michael places his hands at each side of your head, his fingers digging into his pillow as he gently pushes deeper into you. You arch your back and let out a moan.

"Shh." he whispers.

You breathe out repeatedly and place your hands just above his waist.

"M-Michael." You moan out quietly.

"Fuck, Y/N." He whisper-moans. Michael buries his face in your neck, sucking harshly under your ear. Moving his hands from beside you head, Michael wraps them around your back, almost embracing you as he thrusts in and out of you.

You can feel his breath on your neck as he pants your name every so often.

You run your hands up his back and rake your fingers through his hair.

He rolls his hips into you and you arch your back once more. You grip onto the bed sheets and open your mouth, continuing to pant and breathe out faster and a bit heavier than before.

Pleasurable pressure begins to rise up in your abdomen. It builds up inside you and Michael can tell. He places a hand over your mouth as you orgasm, him continuing to thrust into you softly until he orgasms. He manages to keep his moans in.

Michael pulls out and rest on your bare chest. You's both attempt to catch your breaths and stay silent at the same time.

"Thank you." You tell him. He rolls off you to his side of the bed and you wipe away the sweat from your forehead.

You turn to Michael and he's propped up on an elbow, his head resting in his hands. He looks at you and his lips part slightly. "Fuck." he whispers to himself.

_

I've hit 1K reads and even though that's not a lot it's still a lot to me so thank you :-)