Chapter 1 - the beginning

Hey my name is Y/N L/N, I'm 16 and I live in a orphanage in California and well I have a secret I like to keep hidden from the rest of the world I have spider powers. I got them when I was seven so I'm pretty much a pro at using my powers, But I try not to use them unless its an emergency and that's rare so its like I don't even have them. Everyone at the orphanage knows I have them though because one day the care taker of the orphanage was about to hit a little boy and I couldn't let that happen so I shot a few webs and tided her up and ever since then everyone looks up to me as is I'm their big sister which I am being the oldest kid here. But enough about me I'm gonna go for a walk,  it is pretty dark though I should take my suit just in case.

"I'm going for a walk" I yelled out to Ms. Smith

"whatever I don't care" she yelled back I roll my eyes at her response typical she would say that but I only have two more years in this place then I can leave. As I'm walking I hear a faint "someone help us" come out of a sketchy looking ally so I run behind a building and change into my suit and start to climb up the building as I get into a good spot to see what's happening I see a bunch of figures in the ally as I look closer I realize its the United States Women's National Team and five guys looking to do some damage. I think to myself why the entire team is in one ally but I don't have time to ask myself questions all I know is that I have to help them and fast. I don't think about what would happen if I helped and I just jumped right in...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my first ever story I've written so I'm new at this. Sorry for any mistakes I'm on brake from school and I was bored so I thought why not write a story. Ill try to update as much as I can before school starts back up. Comment and let me know if I'm doing good so far or if I'm doing completely terrible. ! I don't own any of the people I use in here!

THATS YOUR SUIT AT THE TOP