"Come here."

They both shared a chuckle as he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked down at him as he looked up at her.

"I thought about you all day." He admitted to her.

"Yeah, I have that effect on the fellas." She flipped her hair playfully.

"Be quiet."

"Make me."

"You want me to? You didn't get enough last night and this morning?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You are a mess."

"You started it. Talking about 'Make me'."

"Shut up and kiss me, Graham Cracker."

He smirked and kissed her lips. The kiss was sweet, but sensual.

"Can't stand your little ass sometimes." He told her.

"I feel the same way." She smiled sarcastically and rolled her eyes again, "Anyways, how was the studio?"

"It was good. Everything is sounding real good and the mixtape should be ready to release in about a couple of weeks."

"That's great."

"Yeah. I'm thinking about having a little studio listening party. Invite some folks close to me, drink a little bit, smoke a little hookah and listen to my tracks."

"I like that idea. I got a little question, though." She told him, jumping down off of him.

"What's on your mind?" He asked.

"Who's all gonna be there?" She raised her eyebrow and sat on the couch, reaching in her bag for her burger.

He sat down next to her and did the same. "You, the boys, Keshia, Rita, Ash, AB, Miracle, Kayla, and Aaleeyah. Thinking about even inviting Abel and PND."

"Ok, hold up." She waved her hand dismissively in the air. "Your boys, no problem. I love them. Abel and PND, two of the dopest artists I've ever heard. I'd love to meet them. Kayla, love her little cute ass. But you're really thinking about inviting your old flame, your old crush who stills wants a slice of Drizzy and two of the bitches I almost fought that night at dinner? Are you trying to get me to catch a case?"

He laughed and took a bite of his burger, shaking his head. "Absolutely not, Anastasia Ali. Relax. I set the both of them straight at dinner, so you don't have to worry about them. Rita flirts with everybody, so don't worry about her either. She's still a friend. Keshia, same as Rita. A friend. That's it."

"Mhm. Ok, Aubrey." She took a bite of her burger and popped a couple of fries into her mouth.

"You don't trust me?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"That's not it."

"Then talk to me. Tell me what's up."

She sighed and took a sip of her root beer. "Forget it."

"Come on, Cocoa. Just cause we're going out now doesn't mean we're not still best friends. Talk to me and tell me what's on your mind. You don't trust me?"

"That's not really the case." She started and ran her fingers through her hair, "It's just....you said we're keeping this between us and all that until we feel ready to let everyone know and just keep them guessing, but how am I supposed to act in the same room with these girls? How are you gonna act around these girls? I know they're going to be all up on you and all in your ear. I know this is kind of new for you cause you haven't been in a relationship for a while, but-"