Chrismas request for Shaine

"Hayes you'll be fine" I said to my boyfriend of two years. "Shaine I never really been with your parents for that long what if I annoy them and it's Christmas and I'm not really family so I feel like they wouldn't want me there" Hayes said ranting over the phone. "My parents already love u babe, and your basically our family Hayes please." I said begging him not to back out. "Alright babe I'll see u tomorrow." He said. "Yay Hayes your the best. I love you." I said. " I love you too Shaine." He said and we both hung up.

     "Mom! Hayes just texted me he's on his way over." I said walking into the kitchen. "Alright honey we're ready. You need to calm down everything's perfect" my mom said setting down a plate at the table. The door bell rang and I ran to go answer it, smoothing down me dress before answering it. There was my handsome boyfriend before me wearing a polo and khakis. "Hey Shaine, you look beautiful." He said taking my hand into one of his sweaty ones. "Sorry just a bit nervous." He added wiping his hands on his pants. "I could say the same to you handsome" I added after laughing a bit on how cute he was when he was nervous. He smiled at me and I grabbed his hand and led him into the living room. "Dad, Hayes is here!" I said. "Hi Hayes how are you" he said. "I'm good sir, yourself." Hayes said. "Great thank you, and please call me Mark" my dad said.

    "Would anyone like to pray." My mom said as we sat down for Christmas dinner. "I would" I heard as I looked to see that Hayes had spoke up. "Dear lord thank you for this food and for being born on this day and thank you so much for my beautiful girlfriend Shaine and her parents for letting me come eat dinner with them and thank you for blessing me with Shaine. She's amazing a beautiful and I couldn't ask for any better. Amen" Hayes said. By the end I was in tears. He looked at me and took my hands. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box that he opened to reveal a beautiful ring. "This is a promise ring and I know we are young but I really love you." Hayes said putting the ring on my finger. Inside the box it read "Promise ring:The Knot, not quite ready to be tied but has all the intentions of being tied." At this point I was completely crying. "Hayes that so sweet of you." I got up and hugged him. I looked back at my parents who were smiling at me. "Hayes honey I'm so happy my daughter has you in her life." My mom said as we pulled away from the hug. My dad walked up to Hayes and he tensed up. He reached out his hand to him. Hayes took it and they did like a bro hug. "I'm glad your dating my daughter." We all sat down a started eating after.

  "Goodbye Hayes, I love you" I said hugging while we were both at the front door. "I love you to Shaine, soo much" he said giving me a tight hug. We pulled away and we kissed. He smiled at me in such a cute way, so I responded with the best cute smile I had. He slowly walked out looking back a me many times till he reached his moms car and got in. "Did he leave honey." My mom said walking in the room. "Yeah" I sighed. "Mom. I'm in love with Hayes Grier." I said. "I know honey, and your father and I are glad u are."

I know this is really late but merry Christmas everyone! I hope u had and good Christmas and this story was for ShaineSpilly . I really hope u like it. ~