Bullied

"Ugh not again" I groaned. It was 6:30am on Monday. I got dressed, did my hair and make up and went downstairs. I looked around seeing another note from my mom on the kitchen table. Of course she went to work early, I feel like she loves her job more than me. I am an only child with a single parent so I'm alone a lot. Since I was home alone I decided on not having breakfast. I grabbed my bag a walked out the door. I got to the bus stop and and got on the bus. I looked for a seat and didn't see any. I started walking down the isle to see if there was a seat before Hayes, a nerd in our school that not many liked, asked "y/n you can sit here if u want" Hayes looked down after because he was blushing. I never realized how shy this kid really was. "Sure thanks Hayes" I said with a smile he moved his bag and I sat down next to him. "How are you today Hayes?" I asked. "Good what about you?" He said. "Ok, thanks for letting me sit here I would have had to stand in the back." I said. "Yeah no problem" he said playing with his glasses he had took off his face. I looked at him. Without glasses he wasn't that bad looking. Like he wasn't bad before but now he was almost hot with out them. I stayed silent the rest of the ride on the bus.

I took my science book from locker and started to walk down the hall till I saw that some of the football players had Hayes pinned to the lockers. Ugh is their never and teachers around. "Guys leave him alone" I said to all of them including my boyfriend Nathan. "Come on y/n he nothing anyways" Nathan said as he hit Hayes in the stomach with his elbow so he hit the lockers. "Nathan stop, why do u have to hurt him" I said I push him away so he let go of the grip he had on Hayes' shirt. "Fine whatever" he said and walked to class. "Hayes are you ok?" I said as I crouched in front of him since he was sitting against the lockers. "Yeah I'm fine" he said as I helped him up. "Hey do you want to come to my house after school today I'm close to failing in math and I heard you good at math." I said as we walked down the hall. "Yeah I'm not bad I guess I can help you." He smiled at me. We both said bye and walked to our next class.

Hayes walked over to my locker after school. "Hi y/n" he said looking down. This boy was so cute. "Hey Hayes are you ready to go." I said. "Yeah" he said and we got on the bus together. Someone pushed Hayes as we were walking down the isle of the bus. He fell into someone's else's seat. Hayes mumbled sorry and kept walking. "Nathan can't you just leave him alone" I said. "Oh come on babe it's just a little fun. Here sit" he said and pulled me on his lap. "No I'm gonna go sit with Hayes" I said and got up. "Why would u sit with him I'm your boyfriend not him. Sit by him and we are over. Your choice." He said. "Fine goodbye Nathan." I walked down the isle again a found Hayes sitting by himself. I sat down and put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about Nathan he's a jerk." I said. He nodded and looked down. We got to my house and we started on the assignment.

"So that's pretty much how u do it" Hayes said closing up his book. It was now 8 we had been doing math since 4. Hayes took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "Um Hayes I know we really haven't talked to much but I now that we have I really enjoy spending time with you. I really like u Hayes" I said. He look at me. We both leaned in and kissed. It lasted around twenty seconds till we pulled away. "I really like u too y/n" he said. I smiled. That was the start to my relationship ship with Hayes Grier.

Thank you so much for 4k!!!~Nicole