Hayes BSM

(If you don't know what bsm means it's a brother sister moment)

Today Hayes,Nash,and I had planned to go to the mall today. Nash had just got the money from his new movie and Hayes from his tour so they agreed to let me have some too and we could go to the mall together with someone their friends. Hayes and I had flown out to LA yesterday and we were in the car going to Cameron's house.

I had I sick feeling in my stomach the whole car ride but I just pushed it to the side and talked to Hayes. We got to Cam's house and we all went inside we all hugged Cam and him and Nash talked for a little bit. The sick feeling came back but this time a bit stronger. "Hayes do u know where the bathroom is" I asked Hayes quietly holding my stomach. "Yeah it's just down the hall are you ok?" He said looking at me holding my stomach. "I just feel a little sick" I said. He put his hand on my back and lead me to the bathroom. We both went in and he shut the door. I sat in front of the toilet and started to puke. I felt Hayes' hand rubbing the small of my back and the other holding back my hair. Once I was done he asked if I was ok and I nodded he helped me up and I rinsed out my mouth in the sink. " I don't think we should go to the mall today, I'm gonna go tell Nash ok" he said and I nodded before he left. I sat on the floor for a minute before I heard two people run down the hall and both Nash and Cam came in. Cam was just like another brother to me so it didn't surprise me he came too. "Hey are you ok" Nash asked as he brushed some hair away from my face. I saw Hayes in the doorway. "Yeah" I said quietly because my throat was starting to hurt. "Do you want to go home instead of shopping today" Nash asked and I nodded. He picked me up and carried me to the car Hayes got in the back and Nash sat me on Hayes' lap. I cuddled into Hayes as he wrapped his arms around me. Nash and cam  got in the front and we drove home.

Hayes carried me inside this time and he took me up to my room. He laid me down then started to walked out the door but I stopped him and asked him and asked him to stay. He smiled at me and laid down next to me. We cuddled until Nash and Cam came up stairs with some soup and tissues. I made Cam feed me and then we watched movies all day. I really do have the best brothers ever.

~ Thank you so much for 10k!!! This was a quick update since I haven't in a while. To anyone with request I will be writing them during my Christmas break and probably a lot of stories then. My request are open to anyone who wants one. ~Nicole