Homecoming Drama

I put on my baby blue dress smoothing out the skirt checking how I looked in the mirror. I went in the bathroom and touched up my make up the best I could. I wanted to make a good impression and had never met any of Hayes' friends from school, really I have had no experience with anything to do with his school until now.  To say I was nervous was an understatement. I know what your thinking why would y/n y/l/n be nervous when she has preformed for around 50,000 people at a time. This is just very important to Hayes and I want to make a good impression on his friends. "Babe" I heard along with a knock after. "You almost done" I ran from the bathroom to the bed where my shoes were lying on the bed in the guest bedroom I was staying in. "Yeah I'm ready" I said slipping my heels on and opening the door. He looked great. The way his hair was kind of spiked and moved to the side it blended perfectly together. His tux looked amazing on him. He kept his on on mines till he checked me out. "You look beautiful baby" he told me before wrapping his arm around my waist. We walked down the stairs and to the door before his mom ran into the room. "Oh my goodness you two look so cute! Let me get a picture before u leave." Hayes groaned. "Mom we need to leave" he told his mom before trying to walk out the door. "Come on Hayes we can take one picture" I told him stopping him from walking any further. He gave me a "lets just go look". I stared and him till he gave in. "Fine but just one mom" he said. We went outside and took a picture then Hayes dragged me to Nash's car. We got in and Nash started driving. I looked nervously out the window till Hayes put his hand on my knee. "You'll be fine" he said reassuringly. Nodded and leaned into him. Homecoming dance here we come.

~This is part 1 to this story. I never really meant for it to be two parts but oh well. I have been busy with school but I will try to update this soon. Thanks to everyone who has been reading a voteing on this story it means a lot to me. ~Nicole