Request for Shianne

"I'll see u soon babe I love you Shianne" Hayes said over the phone. "Goodbye Hayes I love you too" I said. Hayes said he would be here but he was on Magcon tour with all the guys. I looked in the mirror fixing my blonde hair one last time before walking out of the bathroom. We walked back stage and I watched the girl who was dancing before me. My nervousness came back but I pushed it away and kept watching.

  I walked out on the stage as the music started. I danced my best and I was doing really well. I couldn't see anyone in the audience because of the lights. The song ended and I walked off the stage. My friends congratulated me after I walked off complimenting how well I did. I changed into my outfit for the group number and went back out.

After the recital I walked out of the dressing rooms with my bag. I walked toward my mom but as I did my blue eyes met another pair that I knew all to well. "HAYES!!" I yelled and ran towards him. He picked me up and spun me around like they do in the movies. I swear this boy is so cute. "Baby girl you did so good" he said. "I can't believe your here" I said with a single tear running down my cheek. He kissed my cheek where the tear was. "Hey he's not the only one who came." I heard a voice I recognized as Nash's. I looked up and saw all 12 of Magcon. "Oh my gosh guys your all here" I said and ran to all of them we did a big group hug. "Thanks you Hayes" I said and hugged him again. "I wouldn't miss this for the world Shianne" he said. He handed me flowers. "I love you Hayes" I said. " I love you too Shianne"