Digi tour: Part 1

I was going on tour again. If your wondering why I'm going on tour it's because I'm a viner. I have 2.3 million followers on vine and 1.7 on Instagram. I am going on digi tour to see some of my fans. I can't wait to go on this tour.

I got to the bus we were going to be on for the next two months. I got there first so I got the bunk I wanted. The next to come was Alyssa Shouse. She is a great singer. She was one of the singers that was coming along with Jonah Marias. "Alyssa!!" I yelled. "Y/n!!" She yelled hugging me. We had been friends for a couple months now. She picked her bunk and we sat on the couch on the bus. "So who else is coming," I asked her. "Well I know that Daniel Skye is gonna be here and so is Ricky Thomson and twamiz. Then Jonah,Sam, and Hayes." She told me. I had heard of the rest but not Hayes. "Who's Hayes" I asked Alyssa. "Me! Hi I'm Hayes" a boy said as he walked on to the bus. I laughed and said nice to meet u Hayes. I gave him a friendly hug and so did Alyssa. "So since you guys were here first I am guessing u got the best bunks." He said going back towards the bunks." Well ya but their is still one left." I said. There were 9 bunks with three in each row. Alyssa and I both got the ones in the middle row because if you take the top bunk they r hard to get into and if the bus hits a bump you could fall out and the bottom ones u hav to get on the floor and crawl into them. We all got cabinet to put ours clothes in the way across from out bunks. Hayes got the last good bunk and once we all got moved in we sat down on the couch. And talked. Everyone else came and we started the trip.