Homecoming Drama part 2

"Alright here we are" Nash said pulling up to Hayes' school. My stomach was in knots. Hayes grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. He thanked Nash before dragging me into the school. I gripped his hand as soon as a saw all the people. Some boys were checking me out and I knew they could tell who I was. Hayes clutched me hand tightly as he brought me through the crowd. He found his friends and walked up to them. "Hey guys" Hayes said giving each of them and bro hug. "This is y/n, my girlfriend" I waved and said hi shyly being the awkward person I am. "Y/n this is Ryan, tez and Stephen" Hayes said pointing to each one. I smiled and we talked for awhile about my music and Hayes tours.

Hayes dragged me to the dance floor and we danced to fast paced music for a bit before and slow song came on. Hayes looked and me a smiled and so did I. We danced to the song and I admired his features. His amazing blue eyes. His plump lips I loved to kiss. Most of all his nose that was so cute even though he hated it. I loved Hayes so much. I know we are 15 but I really think I love this kid. After the song we walked off to a corner of the gym and talked. "I gonna go to the bathroom babe, I'll be right back" he said with a light kiss on my cheek before walking away. I stood there awkwardly wishing I would have just waited outside the door for him or something.  I looked down at my feet and before I knew it someone had walked up to me. "Hey I see your here alone" a tall blonde told me as he seemed to get really close. I backed into the corner. "No I'm here with my boyfriend he's in the bathroom and he should be back any minute" I told him not feeling comfortable without Hayes and hopping he would leave but he only got closer. He grabbed me waist and tried to kiss me. I tried to push him away but he was really strong. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me so I couldn't get away. I tried to kick him but he pinned my legs with his own. He reached his hands down and grabbed my butt. At that moment I realized I wasn't gonna get out of this I till Hayes came back. Hayes would see me kissing him and think something else. I can't believe this is happening. Then something pulled the boy away from me. I was happy he stopped touching me. "He are you alright Hayes' friends asked me as they walked up to me right after. I shook my head and Stephen hugged me. I looked over his shoulder to see who pulled the boy off me. It was Hayes and he was really mad. The two boys started to yell at each other till the boy threw a punch at Hayes. I hugged Stephen again because I didn't want to see what would happen next. After a few minutes someone put their hand on my back and I turned around to hug them because I could tell it was Hayes. "You alright baby girl" Hayes asked as I hugged him. "No" I said in a quiet voice. Hayes grabbed me hand again a pulled me out of the school we sat on a bench outside and Hayes put his arm around me as he calls  Nash.  Nash came a see get into his car. "Did something happen at the dance he said looking at Hayes. "I'll tell u later" Hayes said and hugged me more. I kept thinking about what happened and I started to cry. "Shh it's alright now" I heard Hayes' soothing voice say. He rubbed me back softly and I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up to being carried up the stairs by Hayes. Hayes took me to my room and set me on the bed. "Go take off your make up and take a shower then come in my room alright" he said. I nodded and he left. I didn't what I needed to do and then walked into his room he was sitting in bed on his phone when he saw me he locked it and patted the seat next to him on his bed. I walked over to him and laid down. He wrapped his arms around me we cuddled for a bit before Hayes spoke up "Did he touch you" I nodded. "Where" he said sternly. "My butt" I said. Hayes clenched his fists. "I can't believe he did that to you I'm gonna kill him." Hayes said with anger in his voice. "But I'm more glad that your ok" he said starting to clam down. "I'm fine Hayes I promise" I said hugged him very tightly. I yawned. "Go to sleep princess" he said before shutting off the lights. We cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms. Even considering what happened this was a great night with my boyfriend Hayes Grier.❤️

~I finally finished part 2!! Sorry it took me awhile. I wrote a intro to a new story I will write and I think I will publish it after this sometime. I hoped u all liked this and I have been following people who vote on this so keep Voteing and reading this! ~Nicole