Chapter Eight: Live in the Along

WARNING: PLEASE GO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, FOR IT HAS BEEN CHANGED AND IF THIS CHAPTER IS READ, READERS WILL BE INDEED CONFUSED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE CHAPTER

⊰ Live in the Along ⊱

Is this true?

I look at her with disbelief. I looked at her eyes with any signs of regret, her eyes only hint sadness. I frowned upon her sad stare and looked ahead to see the school gates. For some reason, I have this feeling that what Lucy just said was a lie. Maybe she still does have feelings for Gray and she's just saying that because she was angry at him.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? I just want to run off and scream my love for Lucy as loud as I can, not caring who hears me. I wish Lucy fell for me and not for Gray, everything wouldn't be rough all over the place.

I sighed, tugging my scarf on. Lucy tapped my shoulder lightly, disrupting me from my thoughts. I peeked over to the side of my shoulder as I quirked a brow.

"Natsu?" Her voice sounded so melodious and soothing.

"Yeah?" I responded back and looked up at the clouds again. Lucy followed his gaze, and stared up at the clouds till we walked to the school campus.

"Meet me at the top of Fairy Hills on Saturday." She winked. Natsu smiled and waved at her.

"Sure will." He goofily grinned. It was like watching her in slow motion, her hair spun along with her skirt, dancing and floating with the morning breeze. Her shoe twisting on top of a small puddle from the rain. Her walked merrily to the lockers, meeting up with Levy and Mira. I put my hand on my forehead and chuckled, walking towards my homeroom.

As I walk towards the building, I see Gray kicking pebbles, sitting all alone on a bench. I sighed and decided to talk to him. Gray sensed my presence, which caused him to scoff. I rolled my eyes and plopped on the bench with him.

"Why so down, Ice Prick?" I nudged him with my elbow. He didn't respond, and kept kicking more pebbles, "Oi?"

"Will you just shut up and leave me alone." He barked. I didn't flinch at his venomous voice and just sighed. I ran my fingers through my pink hair from frustration.

"Is this about Lucy?" I said even though I knew what happened, I just wanted to hear Gray's side of the story. Gray perked his head up slightly from the hearing of Lucy's name.

"Just go away, man." Gray shooed. I knew how stubborn he is, so I rolled my eyes and decided to just leave him alone in order to please him. I threw my school bag over my shoulder and walked to the lockers. I turned back and looked down at him.

"I'm sorry." I looked at him with pity.

Of course I would apologize, I mean it was my fault they fought over me.

***

Today was finally Saturday. The days where I also relax, however more than Fridays. Saturdays I'd usually just sleep in and eat, and do stuff. Today I felt like doing something new.

I look at my guitar that lays lonesome against my bedpost. I wrote many songs for and about Lucy, which I'm quite embarrassed to share the lyrics with. I decided to play one of the songs that I wrote and finished recently. It was called "I Want You Bad," and honestly, this was one of my favorite songs written by me so far.