•KAI•

"_____?"

You heard you name being called out from the bedroom, the voice belonged to no other than your boyfriend Kai.

Peeking into the room, he was just sitting on his side of the bed, looking at his phone.

"Is there something wrong Jongin?"

Lifting his head up, he looked at you seriously. Sadness swelled in your heart, the day was already bad enough. It was Christmas, and so far Kai hasn't shown any interest in you nor even wished you a 'Merry Christmas'.

"Come here."

He pointed to the floor in front of him.

Does he expected me to kneel?

"PALI!"

Kai suddenly yelled, it caused you to panic. But went over anyways and kneeled in front of him. He brought his hand up and stroked your hair, leaning into your ear, he whispered.

"Merry Christmas^^"

"YAH!"

Anger boiled through your veins as you pounced on him, he just continued to laugh.

"Do you know how much you scared me?! PABO!"

Grabbing your waist, he pushed you off of him to explain, but you were too mad to even look at him.

"Aww~ Don't be like that~ Mianhae!"

He tried to pull a puppy face, but you weren't looking. Tilting your face to face him, he backed off, shocked to see tears.

"Jagi? Wae? I'm sorry~"

*sniffle*

"Y-You think it's funny? I-I was ignored completely b-by my own boyfriend o-on Christmas..."

"Shh... Shh... Ok, no more. I won't do it again..."

Kai pulled you close to him, he rubbed your back comfortingly to ease your crying. That was not part of his plan at all... But it was part of yours.

"Jagi~ Stop crying, I'll do anything."

*sniffle*

"No you won't..."

"No, I will! Anything."

Out of nowhere you suddenly brightened up, flashing a smile at him.

"Do 25 push-ups with me on your back^^"

He pushed you away, shocked at how good your acting was.

"Aish! This girl!"

"Oppa wae? I thought you said you'd do anything!"

Pouting cutely at him, he sighed before getting into a push-up position on the floor.

"Yay!"

Sitting on his back, he whined as he started.

"W-Why is it 25?"

"Cause Christmas silly!"

Despite his torture, he was smiling secretly. Both happy and relieved that you were ok and not mad at him.

At the last push-up, he collapsed on the floor breathing hard.

"So *breathe* we good now?"

Getting off of him, you kissed his nose before walking off sassily.