•LUHAN•

Before leaving the bedroom, you took a quick look at your STILL sleeping boyfriend.

Who am I kidding? He won't be up till noon... Lazy Lu

He was in his normal sleeping position, one arm under his pillow. It was surprising how ever since you've been living in the same apartment, he's NEVER kicked you off of the bed. Not once.

He must love me so much that he doesn't go full out germaphobe on me ^^

Snapping out of your little day dream, you got yourself ready and headed to the mall.

AT THE MALL...

"Okay, I've got roughly 3 hours to buy LuLu presents... Where do I start?"

Wondering from store to store, cute little memories of the two of you flashed through your mind. It distracted you so much that you didn't even notice that there was a creepy full smile on display.

Rubix Cube? Nah, he has too many of those at home.

The first time you met as the most memorable. Most painful, but most memorable ^^

FLASHBACK...

You were in the park's field benches with some of your friends. It was a sunny hot day, middle of summer.

Deciding on playing a simple game, you ended up playing tag. When it was one of your friend's turn, he/she inched closer towards you, finding a way to trap you.

Taking a couple shuffling steps back, a warning was heard.

"HEADS! Watch out!"

Squinting up, a black orb was hurdling towards you. Not having enough time to react, it smacked you hard, on the face.

Yelping in pain, you fell to your knees, hands cupping your now red stinging face.

Running footsteps were headed in your direction.

"Miss! I'm so sorry!"

An unfamiliar voice was heard beside you, he pulled your hands away from your face to inspect the damage.

Tiling your head up, he looked into your eyes with a smile. 'It's a child?' You thought at first, but no. This man just had a very convincing baby face.

"It's ok ma'am you're still beautiful :)"

D-did this stranger just compliment me? Well... He's not too bad looking himself ;)

"She'll be fine. C'mon _____ let's sit down for a bit."

Your friend dragged you back towards the benches, another friend handing you a cold drink.

The drink remained untouched since your attention was focused on something else. Someone else.

Watching this handsome stranger playing soccer sparked an interest in you. He whipped his head towards you suddenly, catching your eyes on him. Whipping your head the other side was too obvious not to catch.

"Ohhh... I see... You like him don't you?"

Your best friend teased, making you scoff slightly with a blush.

"Psh! No way dude, he looks too much like a girl..."

"Sure... Whatever girl, just don't do anything you'll regret!"

END OF FLASHBACK...

After buying his present, you felt a lack.

Is one enough? Should I buy another one?