•XIUMIN•

You woke up because 'someone' was annoyingly poking your nose.

"Minseok..."

Eyes still closed, you heard a slight chuckle. He still continued without a care.

"Wake up my Jagi~ Stop sleeping in!"

You grabbed his hand to stop the poking, your eyes peeked at his amused face.

"I don't sleep in... You wake up to early!"

Touching his face playfully made him groan in annoyance.

"Jagi! I don't like it when people touch my face~ You know that!"

Laughing at his whining, you wiggled his nose before sitting up.

His arm grabbed your torso, pulling you back down onto bed. He tangled his limbs into yours in a tight embrace.

"So, what do you want to do today Minnie?"

He buried his face into the crook of your neck, it tickled you a bit XD

"Stay in bed and cuddle, you're too huggable to let go!"

"Says the talking Baozi (steamed bun)"

Xiumin stayed in the same position, refusing to let go. You started to think of a way to get this man child off.

"Minseok?"

"Hmm?"

"Wanna go shopping?"

His eyes widened at the mention of the word 'shopping' before springing up out of bed and rushing to the bathroom.

"Of course..."

••

*Sigh*

Well... Might as well get my stuff ready, he does take a while in the bathroom...

15MIN LATER...

"KIM MINSEOK!!! Hurry up in there! What's taking you so long?!"

Out of patience, you started to bang your fists on the bathroom door. The lock finally clicks and Xiumin's head pops out, a sheepish smile on his face.

"Sorry Jagi~ Lost track of time hehe..."

You forcibly shoved him out of the bathroom not caring that he only had a towel around his waist before throwing his clothes at his laughing face.

IN THE CAR...

"Sooo... What are we shopping for exactly?"

Xiumin asked, still keeping his eyes on the road ahead. One hand on the wheel and one hand interlocked with yours.

"Christmas stuff silly! It's only days away! So use your organizing skills and make a list or something."

He scoffed before letting out a few laughs of disbelief, slightly tightening the grasp on your hand.

"Oh, I see how it is. Well then, I'm not helping you with anything."

••

AT THE MALL...

"JAGI~~~!!!"

Xiumin yelled from a couple stores behind you, his loud voice catching your attention.

He started to run towards you, a bunch of shopping bags in each arm.

Psh... Won't help me with anything huh... Yeah right.