•TAO•

Your boyfriend Tao went into the bedroom to check on you.

"Ready to go Baobei?"

He asked excitedly, jumping on the bed afterwards.

"Yah! Huang Zitao! I just fixed the bed! Get off right now!"

Tao pouted and apologized with a hint of aegyo.

"So, you done packing? Remember we'll be there for a whole week!"

Peeking over your shoulder, he decided to watch you pack your things for the trip.

"Almost now. Wait. How are you done? We've only started packing just half an hour ago."

His laugh tickled your neck, but you continued to pack, not losing focus.

"I got excited..."

"Aww, ok now baby~ Go around the house and turn off everything, double check and lock the doors."

He got up and saluted before running out the door to fill out his orders.

I swear... He's a kid trapped in a man's body...

Sighing, you looked over your things to make sure that everything was there.

"Baobei?"

Not even 5mins passed, and Tao came back, peeking his head through the door with a frightened expression.

"Yes Tao?"

You answered slightly annoyed, this kid wouldn't let you finish packing always interrupting you with stuff.

"But you won't believe me if I told you..."

Sighing once again, you tried to put on your sweetest voice.

"Just tell me Baobei."

He took a nervous gulp before shakily amswering.

"I think I saw a ghost..."

You've got to be kidding me...

Your hands stopped packing as it rested on your waist, giving Tao an are-you-serious? look. He whined before protesting.

"See! I told you that you wouldn't believe me!"

"Tao, you're a grown man. What even made you assume that there's a ghost here? We've been living here or a couple years now!"

Coming into the bedroom, he sat behind you as if it shielded him from the 'spirits'.

"You told me to turn off all the lights in the house... Once reaching the basement, I turned off the lights there. Then there was this white figure in the corner... It was headless too!!!"

AHH... I know what he's talking about...

"Tao? Tao, look at me."

Expecting comfort from you, he instead met with frustrated angry eyes.

"W-What?"