•CHEN•

It was Christmas Eve, you decided to open the presents for each other. Heading back to the living room, Chen was fast asleep on the couch.

Ugh... This guy, what about the presents?

Kneeling in front of him, you smiled while lightly tracing his cheekbones and jawline, admiring his sharp features. An idea crossed your mind, as you tried to get the truth out of him in his sleep.

"Jongdae~ Do you love me?"

Chen smiled, eyes still closed.

"Of course ____ (different name), with all my heart."

Hitting him with a pillow square on the face, he bursted out in laughter.

"Yah!!! Who's _____?! Huh?! Are you cheating on me?!"

He held on to both your hands as they repeatedly slapped him nonstop.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! No I love you and you only!!! Hahaha!"

Calming down, you started to laugh with him. Dating Chen, joke and pranks are the norm.

"Aish! Why'd I date this troll in the first place?"

"Because you love me~~~"

"Uhh yeah sure... Let's go with that!"

Chen pouted cutely, acting offended with his lips sticking out.

"Aww, you even look like a troll! Hahaha!!!"

Next thing you knew, you were pinned down to the couch. He looked down at your helpless self smirking, before tickling your sides showing no mercy.

"OKAY! OKAY! HAHAHA! I TAKE IT BACK!!!"

"Take what back?"

He teased further, expecting a full answer.

I swear, this guy wants me dead...

"YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A TROLL!!! HAHAHA! YOU'RE THE MOST GOOD LOOKING GUY EVER!!! HAHAHA!!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

Thinking that you've had enough, he let go, walking off to the kitchen to get a snack. But it was stupid of him to think that you'd give up a fight that easily.

"AHH!"

*thump*

Once his back was turned, you jumped onto him, forcing him to land flat on the floor.

"Weakling. Can't even carry your own girlfriend, and you call yourself a man. Psh!"

Giving him a few pats of disappointment on his back, you got off of him and walked off.

"Ahh!"

*thump*

Chen took hold onto your ankle, making you trip and fall onto the floor palms first luckily. He laughed evilly before pulling you towards him. It kinda looked like horror movie.

This time he trapped you into a hug, he placed most of his weight on to prevent you from moving.

How sweet...

"Chen..."

"Yeah?"

"We'll get nowhere if we continue doing this..."

"I know."

"Then get off!"

"Hm... Nope :)"