•SUHO•

Opening your eyes, automatically you knew that there was something REALLY wrong.

Oh gosh... I don't feel so good...

Your whole body felt sore and the room suddenly felt like Alaska. Reaching for your phone on the bedside table, you planned to text your boyfriend Suho, groaning in pain as your muscles stretched.

Y/N: Joonmyeon... I'm not going to make it to our little bike ride later, sorry :(
JM: Jagi, what's wrong? Do u have other plans?
Y/N: No. I just don't feel so well today... We'll try to go tmw.
JM: Ahh, you're sick! Ok, I'm on my way to your place right now.
Y/N: Oppa, gwenchana. I'll be fine, I just need some rest.
JM: Too late, I'm in your driveway already.

The front door lock clicked signalling that Suho was coming in without hesitation.

"_____? Are you ok?"

He came in your bedroom, crouching down beside the bed. Wanting to sit up, he told you to lay back down, piling some pillows behind you to lean on.

"I'm fine, sort of... Hopefully healed before Christmas :)"

You forced out a laugh to show that you were ok, Suho smiled a bit until you suddenly had a cough attack making him approach you to rub your back.

"I'll go make you some soup, stay here ok?"

"Ne Oppa^^"

Talking in an aegyo voice, he kissed the top of your head before heading to the kitchen.

Even though the both of you were of age, Suho didn't want you and him to live in one house yet. He said that once you're married that's when he'll buy a nice house for the both of you to have a family in ^•^

But even though, you both come over to each other's places so often that you practically live with each other, there are even spare rooms if ever one sleeps over. Suho doesn't want you to share a bed until marriage, such a gentleman :)

Suho came to check on you, a cold towel was placed on your forehead. He sat beside you, rubbing the back of your hand in circles.

"How are you feeling Jagi?"

His face deeply concerned for your health.

"Oppa~ I'm just a little sick, it's nothing serious. Stop worrying, it's not like I'm dying haha!"

You took his hands to comfort him, he started to smile again.

"Yeah, but you don't usually get sick... I don't like it when you're sick :("

He pouted which made you laugh. His face turned into complete horror as he remembered and dashed out to the kitchen to check the forgotten soup.

Coming back a few minutes later, Suho had a breakfast table with soup and juice on it. Seeing that you fell asleep, or at least hoped that you were asleep...
He gently shook your shoulder, but it did nothing.

The worst scenario played in his head as he placed the breakfast table down to check your breathing. He leaned down, his ear to your mouth.

"BOO!"

"AHHH!!!"

Stumbling backwards, Suho crashed into the wall behind him. The impact making you laugh harder until it was difficult to breathe.

"_____! Why'd you do that? That nearly gave me a heart attack..."

You had to die down your laughter while wiping some tears in order to answer him properly.