•BAEKHYUN•

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!"

His face scrunched up in annoyance, clearly not appreciating how you woke him up.

"GET UP NOW!!!"

It's not necessarily your fault... Before heading to bed last night, he did agree to wake up early for Christmas.

"Ahhhh...."

He groaned angrily, but you pushed forward. Straddling his lap hitting his face with pillows made him put his arms up in defence.

"YOU! *whack* SAID! *whack* YOU'LL! *whack* BE! *whack* EARLY! *whack* FOR! *whack* CHRISTMAS! *whack*"

"Okay... Arasso... Hajima... Jebal..."

Getting off of him, he sat up smiling before hugging and pulling you back down to the bed, using you as a pillow. Baekhyun doesn't like to be disturbed in his sleep, but it doesn't matter, he promised!

"Baek~ Let's get ready, we have a whole day planned. Please?"

After asking nicely, he allowed you to pull him out of bed.

Finally!

You were in the bathroom doing your make-up, noticing that there was no more eyeliner left.

"Baekhyun~!"

"Yes Jagi?"

"Can I borrow your eyeliner?"

"Go ahead!"

Smiling to yourself, you went through your boyfriend's little make-up cabinet and took his eyeliner.

That's the benefits of having a pretty boyfriend :)

Heading out of the bathroom, you spotted Baekhyun in the kitchen drinking milk from the fridge.

"Baek?"

"Hm?"

He looked at you questioningly with his cheeks filled with milk, his aegyo so natural it was adorable!

"What are you wearing?"

Looking down, Baekhyun scanned his outfit before swallowing the milk to answer.

"T-shirt and jeans why?"

"But it's Christmas and we're going out today~ Can't you dress up a little bit more please?"

Baekhyun wasn't the type to be self conscious, but since he loved you, it didn't really bother him to change into something more presentable.

"Better?"

Baekhyun came out with a button up shirt and black jeans smiling confidently. Walking towards him, you pecked him on the cheek happily.

"Much better ;)"

The first thing on your list was to go Christmas shopping for family and friends, so you both headed to the mall to start.

Walking ahead of him towards the mall, he whistled.

"Wah... Yeppeo."