•KRIS•

Looking out the window, a particular sight attracted you.

"Kris! Kris! Look!"

"Hm? What is it?"

Pulling your eyes away from the window, you saw your boyfriend sitting on the couch, his face buried into a book.

"Yi Fan! It's snowing! C'mon! Let's play outside!"

He raised his eyebrows in fake surprise before continuing to read the book.

"Eh! You're just being lazy, I doubt that you're even reading!"

Placing the book on the coffee table in front of him, he stood up and towered over you.

"Okay, let's go then."

You looked up at him and smiled, liking how easy the win was. Rushing over to the closet, you slipped on your jacket and boots before reaching the front door to your apartment.

A breeze of cool air entered your home, liking the shivers it gave your warm skin. But it was soon cut off as Kris closed the door, making you pout in confusion.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?"

Without answering, he wrapped a pretty scarf around your neck along with a beanie on your head.

"It's cold out, and I don't want you to get sick."

He took some mitts and placed them on your hands. The cute part was his care for fashion, everything matched!

"Okay, I'm warm! Can I go now?"

Kris smiled at how adorable you were, he nodded before putting on his winter wear as well.

Running outside, you danced in the snow for a while until an idea was formed.

Shutting the door behind him, Kris (in his own styled outfit) started to look around for his girlfriend.

Checking behind the house, a chunk of ice came in contact with his precious face.

"_____!!! Where are you?!"

Laughing at his pathetic face, he started to gather up snow for himself. You took the chance to hide behind some trees, your back facing him.

Turning around to check on him because he was making no sound whatsoever. He wasn't anywhere... Peeking out some more, a pile of snow was pressed against your face from behind.

Turning around, Kris started to laugh at your raging state as he carefully backed away.

"WU YI FAN!!!"

Once he was far enough, he bent down to pick up more snow. You took this opportunity to charge at him, tackling him onto the white grass. Both laughing, you held onto each other for some warmth.

"Kris, we should make a snowman! Please?"

Not being able to resist your request, he nodded before carrying you onto his back. Because of his tall height, he had to bend REALLY low in order for you to climb on XD

"Okay! That way!"

You treated him like a horse, but he didn't mind as long as you were happy.

Gently setting you down on the ground, the both of you started to roll up giant snow balls for the snowman's body. Kris handled making the body while you made the head.

Trying to place the head on the snowman made Kris laugh, since you were on your tipy-toes desperately trying to reach the top. Taking the head from you, he effortlessly placed it on.