Not wanting to ruin your relationship with a stupid argument, you attempted to soften up, rubbing his back comfortingly as you explained.

"Remember we have a wedding to attend in a couple months? The 'ghost' you saw was a headless mannequin that was wearing the dress I was gonna wear to the wedding..."

Happily, he stood up unafraid. Laughing it off with no shame at all.

"Ah ok, that makes sense. K, I'll go continue checking the house."

With that, he left the room once again. But he's probably going to return with another pointless topic.

"Baobei!!! There's a monster in our bathroom!"

Yup, I was right...

ON THE PLANE...

Finally you relaxed in your seat with Tao beside you, watching attentively out the window. If you had a dollar for every picture Tao took, you would have enough money for the both of you to ride first class, plus money left over for a couple nights at a high class hotel.

*Snap*

Tao took a picture with your eyes closed, trying to get some sleep. But you were so immersed in your slumber, that it didn't bug you.

As you were sleeping, Tao looked through his photos, smiling giddy with glee. There was a picture before leaving  the house, when you were in the car, in the airport, on the plane, and of course some selfies here and there and other random pictures of almost everything.

It may have been pointless for you, but for Tao, every picture of you was a captured memory to remind him of what he loved the most.

Once you woke up, you both discussed what you were going to do at the beach house. That's right! You're going to the beach for Christmas Holidays. Why? Well, why not? It's not like you're going swimming...

The plane landed and Tao, being the man in the relationship, carried the luggages with the strength of a bull. While you on the other hand, had a backpack on. But hey! It wasn't your fault... Tao said, and I quote.

"I'm going to carry all the luggages, I need to regain my pride as a man from what happened at the house."

It was really sweet of him though, he never wanted you to experience any physical hardships. He says that he gives you too much emotional hardships already haha!

Unlocking the door to your new beach house, your mouth dropped open at how beautiful it was.

"Wah!!! Tao it's beautiful!"

Placing down the luggages, he lifted you by the waist to give you a kiss.

"I wanted a beach house that fitted my princess^^"

"Thank you Baobei, you're amazing."

"I know. C'mon let's take another picture!"

Rolling your eyes at him, you obliged. He did do all this for you, the least you could go was smile at the camera.

After settling, it was already dark out. Tao was fast asleep on the bed. Changing into your pjs, you kissed him goodnight before falling asleep beside him.

THE NEXT MORNING...

The sun rays greeted you. Looking over, Tao was still asleep. Good thing there was a nearby grocery store, you headed there to buy some ingredients for breakfast.

Tao woke up in panic seeing that you weren't anywhere. The smell of food filled the air, it lured him to the kitchen where you were with breakfast.

"Eat up my Panda, I made it for you^^"

He looked at you in disbelief before eating happily.

"After eating get dressed, let's walk on the beach for a bit."

ON THE BEACH...

Walking hand in hand, you both admired the ocean causally chatting about the future.

"Hey, let's give each other a message."

Tao suggested enthusiastically, not really getting what he meant, he gave a demonstration. Walking closer to the water, he yelled out loud.

"_____! LET'S BE TOGETHER FOREVER! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I LOVE YOU!"

Getting chills from what he said, you stepped up and hollered as well.

"ZITAO! I'LL ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE ANNOYING AT TIMES! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I LOVE YOU TOO!"

Stepping back, Tao looked at you with another aegyo pout.

"Hey... I'm not that annoying..."

Not bothering to start another argument, you jumped up to kiss him.

Hm... And I thought you liked strolling the beach alone ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~