December 11th

Hello my beautiful followers and friends. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas today. I know you all have been given present, some of you first opens them tomorrow morning. But for all of you guys, here is my Christmas gift for you. An update. I have written on this chapter all day, even though it's Christmas and is supposed to spend time with my family, just to give you this. So I hope you like it. And if I know my followers right, I think you will ;)
———————————————
"Alright. Let's do this", Emma sat as she stood at the cemetery and looked at her beloveds grave stone. She looked at Regina who looked at her for a couple of seconds with worry in her eyes, before nodding at stepping forward. She stopped beside Emma and gave her a final look, looking for any kind of doubt, only to find nothing. Emma nodded a single tear running down her cheek and Regina nodded back and stretched out her arms and began her locater spell. After a couple of seconds in pure silence, a light appeared and it started flying in a direction and Regina took a deep breath before going back to Henry and they all followed the light.

After a couple of minutes walking, they came to the docks and saw the Killian's ship.

"He's here", Emma said and walked on to the boat. Henry wanted to walk with her, but Regina stopped him and shook her head.

"Don't Henry. You don't know how Killian has changed. If he even has"

Henry was about to complain when she stopped him.

"And I'm not taking any chances when it's about your might getting hurt"

She turned to David and Snow and smiled sadly.

"Take him while I follow Emma. If we aren't out in 15 minutes, come inside okay?"

David and Snow nodded without any complains and Regina turned to Henry and kissed his cheek and gave him a hug.

"I'll be right back", she whispered and walked towards the ship and stepped on it. She looked around and saw all the dead men from Killian's crew, cleaning the boat. She figured that they might be in cabin and walked towards it. When she got in, she saw Emma and Killian standing holding onto each other. She smiled sadly at the couple and gave them a minute.

"Regina", Emma's voice broke through her thoughts. She cleared her throat and composed.

"I just simply wanted to see if everything was fine"

"It is", Emma said smiling at the brunette. Regina smiled sadly back and Killian saw the sad smile.

"Don't be sad love. Emma and I are good. I'm good. I'm not mad anymore"

"I know", Regina said and smiled at the pirate. She cleared her throat and composed once more.

"Shall we?"

Emma and Killian both nodded and went out of the cabin and saw everybody smile as they saw Killian. They went to a clear road where nobody could see them and stood ready.

"Are you ready?", Regina asked as she stood in front of Emma and Killian. They both nodded and shared a look. Emma felt tears in her eyes and turned to Regina.

"Can we have a moment please?"

Regina nodded and stepped back to the others who stood a couple of feet away from them. Emma turned back to Killian and was immediately stopped.

"Stop Emma. I don't want to hear it. I know what you're going to say love. And all I can say back is, I love you too. No matter what happens. Ay?"