December 23rd

Hey guys! Another chapter!

And wow, many of you hated how I killed Crevan off, and I am so sorry for that, but sometimes that's how it goes. This is a sad chapter, but still some love and a little humor. But overall sad. So I am sorry once again.

But now there's only two chapters left! Whaaaaaaat!?!??!?!?! I know right?! The 24th and the morning of 25th and then an epilogue.
———————————————
The next morning was not even morning when the family got up. It was almost 1pm when Regina opened her eyes and saw Emma's sleeping red face in front of her. She could see the dry tears on her cheeks and felt dry tears on her own red cheeks. She looked up to look out of the window and saw the weather clear, a little snow falling from the sky. She looked back down and was met by Emma's green eyes.

"Hey", she whispered and Emma looked down and moved closer to her girlfriend, hugging her tight. Regina sighed and hugged her girlfriend back, feeling tears forming once again.

"How are you feeling?", she asked in a whisper and Emma shook her head silently telling her she doesn't want to talk about it. And Regina understood her choice. She really did. So she nodded and held her girlfriend tight as said girlfriend silently cried her heart out once again. It broke Regina's heart to go through this with Emma. Emma had lost so many people in her life and now another one. Emma had fallen in love with Crevan the moment she saw him, and Regina clearly remembered the day they first met him in the kitchen in Emma's house. They had both been scared to death, probably herself more than Emma, but still. Crevan was special to them and now he was just gone. After a few minutes Regina once again spoke up.

"The weather is calm today. I was thinking we could bury him today"

Emma didn't say anything for a long time, but when she did she nodded and Regina sighed in relief of getting an answer.

"Do you want to get up and get some breakfast?", she asked and to her surprise Emma actually nodded and Regina nodded back. But they didn't get up for another five minutes or so. Both women were busy thinking back to their memories with their lost soul. When they met him, when he stole their hearts, when he even stood and eyed them with a confused look every time they tried to make love. But once they got up, Regina pulled back from the hug and stared at her beautiful girlfriend.

"Remember I will always be here. Always remember that"

Emma nodded and leaned in, but to Regina's surprise she didn't receive a kiss. She received a nose bumping with her own before Emma got out of the bed, leaving Regina alone in the bed to stare at her girlfriend as she walked into the bathroom.

That was new
———————————————
The couple walked down the stairs towards the kitchen and Emma immediately saw Crevan's bowl standing in the corner. Without any control of her body, she walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a can, opening it, before walking over and filling the bowl. Regina was about to ask Emma what she was doing when she saw Emma filling the bowl and she instantly felt her heart break into thousands of pieces. It wouldn't surprise her if Emma started to unconsciously fill Crevan's bowl the next couple of days. Emma stood and put the empty can in the trashcan. She turned to Regina and shook her head silently begging her not to say anything and Regina nodded in understanding.

She started on the breakfast while Emma sat down by the counter and stared down at the bowl in the corner. Regina could practically feel the sadness surrounding them and she could feel herself choking in it. It was tense and she didn't have any ideas on how to get Emma to feel better. After a few minutes Henry walked in and smiled sadly at them both.